Garena Free Fire Max: How to Fix 503 Service Unavailable
Garena Free Fire MAX was scheduled to release its new update OB33 on 23rd March 2022. As always around the time of such updates, Garena takes down all their servers to roll out the new changes. Players who try to login to the Garena server when maintenance is ongoing or without updating their game with the latest version may end up facing the ‘503 Service Unavailable’ error while trying to open the game. Usually players can wait for a few hours after maintenance has gone live and they’ll be able to access the game again. However, sometimes players may encounter the ‘503 Service Unavailable’ error for up to 12 hours after the maintenance patch. Here is how to fix the 503 service unavailable error.
How to fix 503 service unavailable after Garena Free Fire MAX patch OB33
In case you encounter this error, make sure that you have updated the game and restart the game. It is best to wait for a few hours and try this again. If doing this doesn’t fix the 503 service unavailable error, you can submit a request to Garena and they will help you resolve the issue.
1. Click here to access the Garena Customer Service website and sign in through any of the given methods.
2. Once you are logged in, the main page will be shown. Tap on the arrow next to your Nickname and choose the ‘Submit a request’ option from the dropdown menu.
3. Choose your game client version.
4. Your Free Fire account UID and in-game Nickname are pre-filled, you cannot change the data in these fields.
5. Choose the type of request from the dropdown list:
6. Submit the ticket.
Note that Garena will only process requests with ALL the required information included. You can check your submitted requests through the ‘My Requests’ tab on your profile.