League of Legends and TFT NA Servers Shall Be Down for Maintenance
Riot Games is performing extended maintenance on its North American servers for League of Legends and Teamfight Tactics (TFT). The developer took to Twitter to announce the 12-hour maintenance break going live today. The maintenance will affect the main League of Legends client including Teamfight Tactics. TFT mobile is also affected by maintenance.
As mentioned in the tweet, both League of Legends and Teamfight Tactics will be unavailable today from 1:00 AM PST (4:00 AM ET) until 1:00 PM PST (4:00 PM ET). Ranked queues will also be disabled until the scheduled maintenance is done. This has affected Windows, macOS, iOS, and Android platforms.
Usually, server maintenance updates last a couple of hours. While Riot did not provide any more details about what exactly it is fixing, the 12-hour period indicates a fairly major issue. Riot Support has been hard at work in the past few weeks, most recently during the latest Star Guardian event which suffered delays in Star Guardian: Another Sky rewards processing.
Some players have reported being thrown out of games before the maintenance went live at 12:30 AM PST (3:30 AM ET). If you’ve received leaver penalties during this period, you can raise a ticket with Riot Support and get the issue resolved. To create a League of Legends ticket, you need to login into your official Riot Games account that you use to sign into the game. Support tickets can be created to report bugs, seek assistance with technical issues, report cheaters, and more.
1. Head to the official Riot Games Support website and click on League of Legends.
2. Choose a Request Type that suits you.
3. You will get a prompt saying “You must be logged in before you can submit this type of ticket” if you are not logged in.
4. Click on Sign-in.
5. Once you are signed in, enter the Subject.
6. Choose your inquiry.
7. In the description Box, enter all necessary information.
8. Attach any supporting images or documents in the attachments section.
9. Click on Submit.
10. You will receive an email acknowledging your ticket.