What are the Artifact Items in TFT? Set 9 and 9.5 Items Explained
Riot Games is adding two new regions to Teamfight Tactics (TFT) Set 9.5 Horizonbound along side drastic changes to the item system of the auto-battler. It is not just focused on the mid-set, but is extremely committed to the qualify of life changes to different aspects of the game, vowed Riot Games. One of the changes the publisher is making is an update to the Ornn items or the Artifact items.
Here is all we know about the Artifact items in TFT Set 9 and 9.5 Horizonbound and we will also dive into what these items are and what they do in the game.
Artifact Items in TFT Set 9 and Set 9.5 Listed & Explained
Artifact items are a separate category of items in TFT and these are major categories that we will soon see in TFT Set 9.5:
Artifact items were previously called “Ornn Artifact” items and they are uncraftable items in Teamfight Tactics that players get only from Augments. These items present exciting and powerful item combinations and synergies like Manazane and Trickster’s Glass.
There are a total of 15 Artifact items in TFT Set 9.5 and they are as follows:
1. Anima Visage: Regenerates 2.5% maximum health each second.
2. Blacksmith's Gloves: For each round, it equips two random Ornn items. It consumes three item slots and does not give Hullbreaker.
3. Deathfire Grasp: At the start of combat, the holder fires a blast of energy at their target, marking them and dealing 20% of their maximum health as magic damage. For the next 10 seconds, the holder's abilities and attacks deal 35% increased damage to the marked target, and 25% increased damage to other targets.
4. Death's Defiance: 50% of the damage the holder receives is instead dealt over four seconds as non-lethal damage. The holder's attacks and abilities also heal for 25% of damage dealt.
5. Eternal Winter: Enemies who damage the holder have their attack speed slowed by 20% for 1.5 seconds. After being slowed this way seven times, the attacker is stunned instead, but only once every 15 seconds.
6. Gold Collector: Attacks and abilities execute enemies below 12% of their maximum Health. Executions have a 40% chance to drop 1 gold.
7. Hullcrusher: If this unit has no adjacent allies at combat start, gain an additional 600 Health.
8. Infinity Force: Health +250, Mana +25, Attack Damage +25%, Ability Power +25, Armor +25, Magic Resist +25, Attack Speed +25%.
9. Manazane: Once per combat, after casting an ability, it restores 120 mana over five seconds.
10. Obsidian Cleaver: Attacks and abilities shred enemy armor and magic resistance by 50% for five seconds.
11. Randuin's Sanctum (Aura item): At the start of combat, it grants 40 armor and 40 magic resistance to the holder and their adjacent allies.
12. Rocket-Propelled Fist: At the start of combat, the wearer pulls the farthest enemy into melee range, stunning them for 1.5 seconds. Allies within range will prioritize attacking that enemy.
13. Sniper's Focus: The holder's attacks and abilities deal 10% increased damage for each hex between them and their target. Gain +1 attack range.
14. Trickster's Glass: Summon a clone with 70% maximum health and 30% increased maximum mana. However, you cannot equip items to the clone.
15. Zhonya's Paradox: Once per combat, at 40% Health, unit becomes invulnerable for three seconds.
Upon choosing the Ornn legend before your game begins, you are more likely to get Ornn-related Augments including these Artifact items. Some of the best Augments to choose are as follows:
Latent Forge: Gain an Ornn Item Anvil after 8 player combats.
Portable Forge: Open an Armory and choose 1 of 2 unique Artifacts crafted by Ornn.
Living Forge: Gain an Ornn Item Anvil now and after every 10 player combats.
Large Forge: Gain an Ornn Item Anvil and a Component Item Anvil.
Masterful Job: Gain an Ornn Item Anvil and a Completed Item Anvil