Fata and 33 Return To Competitive Dota 2 With mudgolems
- Fata, 33 make their official return to competitive Dota after a 6 month break.
- The team's official name is "mudgolems".
- Lineup: Skiter, BoraNija, 33, MiLAN, Fata
Adrian "Fata" Trinks and Neta "33" Shapira are making their return to competitive Dota 2 for the BTS Pro Series Season 3: Europe/CIS under the “Mudgolems” banner. Earlier this year, the two were removed from Alliance and were replaced by Gustav "s4" Magnusson and Artsiom "fng" Barshak.
Mudgolems Roster feat. Fata and 33
The Mudgolems roster will be competing in the upcoming BTS Pro Series Season 3: Europe/CIS which kicks off on 12th September 2020.
The roster features several talented pro players who played for some very competitive teams like:
- Former Alliance players Fata and 33.
- Former Chaos EC player Milan "MiLAN" Kozomara
- Former Cr4zy player Oliver "skiter" Lepko
- Former Aggressive mode player Duško "BoraNija" Boranijaševic
They were some of the best free agents available in the competitive European circuit who have a lot to prove. Considering their opposition in the BTS Pro Series Season 3 tournament, they will be aiming for a Top 3 finish at the very least.
In a statement to OMW Productions, the team’s manager, Curtis Coffin confirmed that the team has already been practicing together for three weeks.
So the Mudgolem’s roster at the time is:
- Carry: Skiter
- Mid: BoraNija
- Offlaner: 33
- Soft Support: MiLAN
- Hard Support: Fata
They will make their debut in the Group Stages of the BTS Pro Series Season 3: Europe/CIS against Khan on September 12th.