Ezreal is one of the best Marksman in the game. Usually played in the Dragon lane, Ezreal can poke down enemies with his skills in the lane and his blink ability, Arcane Shift, makes him hard to catch. This skill also allows him to move through walls or chase down enemies. His ultimate, True Shot Barrage, helps him snipe enemies across the map. When it comes to his skills, max (1) Mystic Shot followed by (3) Arcane Shift and then (2) Essence Flux. Put a point in your ultimate whenever you can.
Ezreal does mixed damage so build full damage items on him like Manamune. Build Gluttonous Greaves which gives him sustain in the lane while a Quicksilver enchant will help you get out of crowd control. Build a Trinity Force to refresh your Arcane Shift cooldowns faster and get some extra damage and mana. This is your core build. Other than this, depending on the situation players can build a Death’s Dance, Blade of the Ruined King, or Mortal Reminder. If enemies don’t have a lot of tanks or armor, you can build a Bloodthirster or Infinity Edge. For a more utility heavy build, switch out your Trinity Force for Iceborn Gauntlet.
The best runes for Ezreal in Wild Rift is the Conqueror Keystone, followed by the Gathering Storm, Regeneration, and Manaflow Band minor Runes.
How To Play Ezreal In Wild Rift
- Ezreal is very mana hungry, so make sure you build items like Manamune and take Manaflow Band as your minor runes to offset it.
- (2) Essence Flux can be triggered by using any other skill or even a basic attack after it. So use it first on enemies before using other skills or attacks for some extra damage.
- (2) Essence Flux is also one of the only abilities in the game that allows you to target towers so use it to take down towers quicker in the lane.
- Don’t just keep your ultimate True Shot Barrage for the end of teamfights to snipe low health enemies, it can also be used to drain enemy health before you jump into a fight, giving your whole team a better chance of winning the fight.
- Ezreal’s (3) Arcane Shift has a relatively low cooldown so don’t just use it as an escape tool.
- Fight in tight spaces in the jungle since all your abilities go through walls and (3) Arcane Shift can also be used to blink over walls to safety. This allows Ezreal to poke down enemies from behind walls.
- Keep trying to land your skillshots in the lane to poke enemies down and finish them off with your ultimate.