Here is How to Download Free Fire Max APK and OBB Links
- Players can experience Free Fire Max's better graphics and controls by downloading the APK and OBB files.
- Since Free Fire Max hasn’t been released worldwide, players may need to use a VPN to create their accounts.
- Both, Android and iOS devices will need a minimum of 2GB RAM to run Free Fire Max.
Download Free Fire Max APK and OBB links to experience Free Fire Max and experience better graphics and better controls. Free Fire Max features higher quality visuals which can go up to 4k resolution if your device supports it. It doesn’t change the mechanics of the game, rather it only improves its visual aspects.
Beta testing for Free Fire Max began on June 24, 2020, in Malaysia, Bolivia, and Cambodia continued until July 14, 2020. Free Fire Max will be available for other regions in the upcoming months. There is no launch date announced as of now. However, players can download Free Fire Max APK and OBB links to access it.
Steps to download Free Fire Max APK and OBB links
Since Free Fire Max hasn’t been released worldwide, players may need to use a VPN to create their accounts. Some users might also face issues while registering. Players can download Free Fire Max APK and OBB links through the following steps.
Step 1: Download Free Fire Max APK and OBB link by clicking here and downloading the file.
Step 3: Click on the file to start the installation.
Note: Enable downloading and installing from 'Unknown Sources’ option by going to settings and allow installation from ‘unknown sources’.
Step 4: Once that’s done open the app, it will auto-download the remaining files.
Free Fire Max System Requirements
Players should make sure to download Free Fire Max APK and OBB links only if their devices support it. The full size of the game is still unknown, however, as of now, roughly 1 GB of space is required. Both, Android and iOS will need a minimum of 2GB RAM.
- Minimum requirements: 2 GB of RAM, Android version 4.4, 1.2 GHz dual-core CPU or higher
- Recommended requirements: 4 GB of RAM, Android version 7, Octa-core 2.0 GHz CPU or higher
- Minimum requirements: iPhone 6s with iOS 11;
- Recommended requirements: iPhone 7 with iOS 11
Unlike Apple’s iOS, Android lets you do a lot more with your phone when it comes to installing apps. For iPhone, the only way to install apps is via the App Store or by Jailbreaking your iPhone (which isn’t recommended). But Android lets users use APK to sideload apps. The only problem is that there is a certain amount of risk in using APK files. Make sure you download Free Fire Max APK and OBB links from trusted sources. Also, install APK file scanners to make sure the files are virus-free.