COD Mobile Get Egged Event: Missions, Rewards, How to Play?
- In celebration of the Easter Season, Call of Duty Mobile has released a featured event called Get Egged.
- Players can acquire various rewards such as ORV and Parachute skins, weapon XP cards, and more.
- The event will last until April 8, 2021 (UTC).
In celebration of the Easter Season, Call of Duty Mobile has released a featured event called Get Egged. In the COD Mobile Get Egged event, players can acquire various rewards such as ORV and Parachute skins, weapon XP cards, and more by simply completing event missions. The event will last until April 8, 2021 (UTC). The event missions are quite short and straightforward, so players can easily finish the task in just a few days. If you plan on playing COD Mobile all Easter season, you can start getting busy completing this featured event. Here are more details regarding COD Mobile’s Get Egged event.
COD Mobile Get Egged Event: All You Need to Know
This featured event features a total of nine missions that players can only complete in Battle Royale Mode. You can complete multiple missions in one match, so be sure to check on what missions are currently available so you can plan ahead.
How to play
1. On the main menu, tap on “Events”
2. Select “Featured” from the “Events” interface.
3. You can now check all the missions and rewards.
Here is the full list of missions for the Get Egged Event;
- Play three BR Matches - 10 points
- Use Festive Grenades three times in BR Pre-match - 10 points
- Use Festive Grenades 15 times in BR Pre-match - 20 points
- Hit 10 enemies with Festive Grenades in BR Pre-match - 30 points
- Land in Circus three times in BR - 10 points
- Use Emotes five times in Circus in BR - 10 points
- Find and Break five Easter Eggs in BR - 20 points
- Place in the top ten in BR three times - 10 points
- Place in the top five in BR twice - 20 points
Rewards can be acquired after gaining a certain amount of points through completing event missions.
Here is the list of rewards obtainable from the Get Egged event;
- Five Weapon XP cards - 40 points
- 300 Credits - 60 points
- Parachute - Crisis - 80 points
- ORV - Crisis - 100 points
- 25 Weapon XP cards - 120 points
Aside from the Get Egged event, there are other COD Mobile events like the “Eggs in the Basket,” which have the same mechanics as the Get Egged event but different rewards. There are plenty of events in COD Mobile for players who want to get busy this Easter Season.
(Image Credits: Activision)