When is League of Legends Coming to Mobile?
- League of Legends is coming to mobile in form of Wild Rift but not all regions have access to the game just yet.
- Riot Games started rolling out closed betas for multiple regions since 2020 but some of the larger regions like NA and LATAM are yet to receive the title.
- The developers will be releasing the game throughout 2021 across all of the eligible regions that are yet to receive a release date.
When is League of Legends coming to mobile is one of the most common questions mobile gamers have these days with there being no definitive release date for the game. Wild Rift’s closed beta began in 2020 for multiple regions but Riot Games is doing a regional rollout but when is League of Legends coming to mobile? Some regions already have access to the game while others have to wait for a tentative release date. Let’s take a look at when is League of Legends coming to mobile and which regions are set to receive the title in the coming months.
When is League of Legends Coming to Mobile? All Regions With Access to Wild Rift
League of Legends is coming to mobile to all major regions but the game is playable in the following regions only as of now.
- Middle East
- South East Asia/Oceania
Wild Rift is League of Legends’ mobile version and it shares the same gameplay and mechanics. However, there are some changes that were made to accommodate for touch controls and make the matches go by faster. Unlike League of Legends games which can go on for 40 minutes or more in a lot of cases, Wild Rift matches end in about 15-18 minutes. The game is available for Android and iOS users. You can follow the official Wild Rift Twitter for all official updates.
When is League of Legends Coming to Mobile? Release Dates
- Japan - October 27th, 2020
- Southeast Asia - October 27th, 2020
- South Korea - October 27th, 2020
- Europe - October 27th, 2020
- Middle East - December 10th, 2020
- Oceania - December 10th, 2020
- Russia - December 10th, 2020
When is League of Legends Coming to Mobile for Other Regions?
Wild Rift is coming to North America and Latin America on March 29th, 2021. A release date is not available for other regions. Riot Games will continue to introduce limited region rollouts and all major regions can expect to have their hands on the title by the end of 2021.
League of Legends is coming to mobile for all regions when Riot Games decides to complete its global rollout. It is currently unknown if all regions will receive the game in the first place. The game is not available for pre-registering in some regions like India and it is unknown if the developers will address the issue and introduce the game in the country or not.