How To Delete Mobile Legends Account Permanently
- In this article, we will look at how to delete your Mobile Legends account permanently.
- The next best thing to do would be to unlink your current accounts from your Mobile Legends account.
- Here are the steps to get as close to deleting your Mobile Legends account as possible.
In this article, we will look at how to delete your Mobile Legends account permanently. Unfortunately, Moonton really doesn’t want players to stop accessing their game, so there is no way to permanently delete your account. However, the next best thing to do would be to unlink your current account with Facebook, Google Play, VK and Game Center accounts.
How To Unlink Mobile Legends Account
Here are the steps to get as close to deleting your Mobile Legends account as possible:
Step 1: Open the Mobile Legends: Bang Bang application on your mobile phone, iPad or tablet.
Step 2: After Mobile Legends loads, the game's main menu will load after the title screen. Tap your profile image in the top-left corner of the main menu. This will display the menu for the player/user account.
Step 3: Tap ‘Account’ which is located in the sidebar menu to the left. This will display all of your linked accounts.
Step 4: Tap an account the player has bound to Mobile Legends below the heading ‘3rd Party Accounts’. Accounts you are bound to will show players a username or email address next to the account.
- On iOS systems like iPhone and iPad, players also have the option to bind their Mobile Legends account to the Game Center account.
- On Android smartphones and tablets, players can bind their account to Google Play Games accounts.
Note: You cannot unbind your account from a Moonton account. So there is no true way of deleting your account if you have already bound it to Moonton.
Step 5: Tap Okay. The alert warns players about unbinding their accounts. On Facebook, you'll need to tap Agree and then Okay before logging into your Facebook account.
Step 6: Repeat for all accounts the player is bound to. If you are bound to any other accounts, tap on them below ‘3rd Party Accounts’ to disconnect them.