What Does SF Mean In Call Of Duty: Mobile
- One of the classes available to players is the SMGs or sub-machine guns.
- SFs have relatively short range but a high fire rate compensates for this.
- We look at all the SMGs or SFs available in Call of Duty: Mobile.
Call of Duty: Mobile has a number of weapons to choose from including assault rifles, snipers and more. One of the classes available to players is the SMGs or sub-machine guns. SMGs are also known as SF In Call of Duty: Mobile. SF is the abbreviation for Sub-Rifle. SFs have relatively short range but a high fire rate compensates for this. although they are short-range, offer a high rate of fire and mobility.
There are 13 weapons in Submachine gun class in Call of Duty: Mobile such as MSMC, AKS-74U (RUS-79U), Chicom, HG40, PDW-57, Razorback, Pharo, GKS, Cordite, QQ9 or MP5, Fennec, AGR 556, and QXR. Here are all the current submachine guns you can find in Call of Duty Mobile:
SF Or SMG Features In Call of Duty: Mobile
- High damage in close range: SMGs generally deal very high damage at close range due to their high fire rate.
- High Mobility: SMGs have high mobility which allows players to go for an aggressive playstyle.
- Hip Fire: Hip fire is really useful for these guns because in most situation you will face your enemy in close range.
- Reduce reload time: Attach with quickdraw mag attachment to reduce reload time.