5 Things To Know About PUBG Mobile X Metro Exodus
- PUBG Mobile announced a collaboration with Metro Exodus called Metro Royale, which will be available on 10th November.
- Players can view the Metro Royale story and answer questions to get Survival Guide EXP and work together to unlock the Survival Guide.
- The game mode will include two new maps, a new loadout, a special black market place, as well as a new weapon called the Tikhar Rifle and new monsters, Nosalis and Librarian.
PUBG Mobile announced a collaboration with Metro Exodus called Metro Royale, which will be available on 10th November. Players can find more information about the event on PUBG Mobile’s official website.
The website includes a crossover story and a survival guide that reads, 'One day, you're preparing for battle as usual. Just when you're getting ready to ambush a player in a building, you're knocked out by a massive shock wave. When you come to, you discover that the building has become a heap of rubble, and strange shadows can be seen flickering in the distance. Armed only with a pistol, you need to get out of this place as fast as you can.’ Players can choose options in this interactive story to get a unique ending.
Metro Royale in PUBG Mobile
Players can view the Metro Royale story and answer questions to get Survival Guide EXP and work together to unlock the Survival Guide and discover the secrets of this new mode. More mysterious prizes to be unlocked as more secrets are uncovered.
- Metro Royale will include two new maps, a new loadout, a special black market place, as well as a new weapon called the Tikhar Rifle and new monsters, Nosalis and Librarian.
- Tikhar Rifle is one of the most iconic weapons in Metro Exodus, and it will be added into PUBG MOBILE. It is an automatic sniper rifle that uses steel balls for ammo. Tikhar Rifle deals greater damage by utilizing a higher air pressure, gaining full power when the air pressure is filled up. However, its air pressure will reduce gradually with time, while firing will speed up the pressure reduction. Players will need to replenish the air pressure to ensure its firepower.
- The new monsters are also a staple of the Metro Exodus series. Nosalis always appear in a pack. When enemies are spotted, they will growl to summon their companions to attack you. To get past the Nosalis, you will want to eliminate one instantly with a suppressor weapon before it summons its pack, or you might get in trouble.
- The Librarian is a tough monster that has extremely high attack and HP, who definitely is an opponent you do not want to cross path with. The Librarian has another characteristic, it will not attack you when you stare into its eyes and will only strike when your back is facing it or when attacked. Therefore, the best way to get past it is by facing it, retreat slowly until it leaves.
Metro Exodus is the third title of its license, a first-person shooter that takes place in the Russian tundra. It was based on Dmitry Glukhovsk’s novels and is set in 2035 after a calamity made the surface of the Earth highly irradiated and forced human civilizations to live underground.