Here’s How To Get Call Of Duty: Mobile Redeem Codes
- While many Call of Duty: Mobile items are behind paywalls, redemption codes allow players to obtain certain items for free.
- The developers keep releasing new redeem codes from time to time on YouTube, in Giveaways and participating in events.
- Once obtained, visit the Redemption Center on the official Call of Duty website to redeem the code.
Call of Duty: Mobile offers a number of perks like camos, operators and new emotes every season. While many of the cosmetics are behind paywalls, redemption codes allow players to obtain certain items for free. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to get your hands on these and how to use redeem codes in COD Mobile to get free CP, skins, Premium Pass points and Pawn Takes Pawn Rewards.
How To Get Redeem Codes In Call Of Duty: Mobile
The developers keep releasing new redeem codes from time to time. At the end of May, the LK24 Sakura was available. Just today, the code for the Alder was released. For the LK24, players could find the codes on YouTube. By playing the Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Beta, players can unlock Alder for use in Call of Duty: Mobile, allowing you to get a glimpse of this CIA ringleader for Frank Woods and company before the next generation of global combat begins on November 13th. The code will then be sent to the email associated with their account. Players can participate in various events, link their Call of Duty: Mobile account. Also, join the discord server for Call of Duty: Mobile where these redeem codes can be obtained from the Giveaway channel.
How To Redeem Codes
- Visit the Redemption Center on the official Call of Duty website.
- Enter the redeem code and other information like the User ID (UID) and verification code and hit submit.
- The rewards will be sent to your mailbox in COD Mobile.
Players must note that many of these redeem codes have a time limit. So act quick and claim the rewards before the code expires.