How to Get Shovel in COD Mobile: All Mission You Need to Complete
- The new seasonal challenge in COD Mobile offers a ton of rewards including the new melee weapon called Shovel.
- The Shovel can be unlocked by completing all seven missions from the current seasonal challenge in COD Mobile.
- Here is how you can unlock the new melee weapon, Shovel, in COD Mobile.
Activision has recently launched a new seasonal challenge called “Gold or Nothing” in Call of Duty: Mobile (COD Mobile) featuring a new melee weapon called shovel along with a few supplemental rewards. Similar to the previous seasonal challenges, the “Gold or Nothing” tasks players into completing seven challenges to unlock various rewards. Players can earn a ton of Battle Pass XP, some in-game loot, and the grand prize of a new Shovel in COD Mobile. If you are curious about the new seasonal challenge in the game and its rewards, here is how you can get the Shovel in COD Mobile.
How to Get Shovel in COD Mobile
Players can get the new Shovel in COD Mobile by completing all the seven missions in the “Gold or Nothing” Seasonal Challenge. Every mission will reward players with various in-game loot and cosmetics.
Here are the missions and rewards for each mission in the seasonal challenge;
- Play 3 MP matches (200 Credits and 1000 battle pass XP)
- Earn Berserker Medal in MP matches 3 times (3 Weapon XP cards and 2000 battle pass XP)
- Earn Headshot Medal in MP matches 5 times (HBRa3 – Ripped Camo and 2000 battle pass XP)
- Earn Avenger in MP matches 10 times (15 Weapon XP cards and 3000 battle pass XP)
- Earn Kingslayer Medal in MP matches 5 times (Recovered – Calling Card and 4000 battle pass XP)
- Earn Relentless Medal in MP matches 3 times (Salty – Charm and 6000 battle pass XP)
- Earn Brutal Medal in MP matches 3 times ( Shovel and 6000 battle pass XP)
Once you have completed all seven missions, the Shovel will be unlocked in your weapons arsenal. The Shovel will only be available for the current seasonal challenge and will be replaced in the next season of COD Mobile. It is advisable to finish all missions as soon as possible.
That’s all you need to know about how to get Shovel in COD Mobile. Stay tuned for more guides and news about upcoming content for COD Mobile.