How to Play Free Fire on PC Without BlueStacks?
- There are several emulators you can use like Prime OS, NoxPlayer, ARC Welder, and Gameloop (Tencent Gaming Buddy) to play Free Fire on PC.
- Some other android emulators can be potentially harmful to your computer installing malware, spyware, and viruses.
- There are other emulator options like MEmu, and NoxPlayer for playing Free Fire on PC without BlueStacks. However, many of these run into errors or crash upon launch.
For fans who want to play Free Fire on PC without BlueStacks, there are other emulators and similar software you can use like Prime OS, NoxPlayer, ARC Welder, and Gameloop (Tencent Gaming Buddy). These apps will help players access mobile games like Free Fire on PC and have almost all of the features of a real Android device. If players want to play Free Fire on PC without BlueStacks, these emulator options will let you take full advantage of the high-quality graphics, HDR HQ settings, and hardware on your system. Some other android emulators can be potentially harmful to your computer installing malware, spyware, and viruses. Many aren’t from verified publishers so make sure you have a good antivirus installed and active on your computer before you try to download any files.
How to play Free Fire on PC without Bluestacks?
Players can use Prime OS to play Free Fire on PC. Prime OS uses less RAM which is ideal for low-end systems and works a lot smoother as a result, with lower load and boot time. Here are the steps to follow:
- Download Prime OS by clicking here.
- Install the setup file in the system hard drive.
- Reboot your system and select Prime OS between two of the installed operating systems.
- The OS will take some time to configure the settings the first time.
After the successful installation, login to your Google Play account and install Free Fire from the Google Play Store app.
Gameloop (previously known as Tencent Gaming Buddy) is a gaming emulator developed by Tencent. The emulator, according to their official website, requires only 2 GB of RAM to run, making it one of the best emulators for Free Fire on low-end systems. Here’s how you can use Gameloop to play Free Fire on PC without BlueStacks:
- Download the Gameloop from the official website or click here.
- Click on the ‘Game’ tab and search for Free Fire.
- After installation, run the emulator and Log in.
- On the main screen, you can search for Free Fire through the search bar.
- Click on the download button.
- Wait for the download to complete and install the game.
The interface for the updated Gameloop shows in Chinese despite selecting the English option on the website. We recommend staying away from the Softonic website while downloading Free Fire on PC without BlueStacks. The website appears in the top search results on Google but Softonic is notorious for installing malware into your system.
ARC (App Runtime for Chrome) may be called an ‘app’ but it is still an emulator. ARC Welder allows you to run Android apps and is one of the best emulators if you’re using the Chrome web browser to play Free Fire on PC without BlueStacks.
- Search for ‘ARC Welder’ in the Chrome Web Store or click here.
- Click the 'Install' button to get started.
- Download the Free Fire APK file from a trusted APK site like apkmirror.com
- Run ARC Welder and select a directory the APK can be installed in.
- Click 'Choose' and then either select an existing location or create a new one.
- Navigate to the folder where you saved your APK files and select the file.
- Leave default options as they are and ‘Launch App’.
There are other emulator options like MEmu, and NoxPlayer for playing Free Fire on PC without BlueStacks. However, many of these run into errors or crash upon launch.