Courtesy: Call of Duty: Mobile
SMRS Features and Gameplay Tips
When comparing it to the other rocket launcher with two shots and a lock-on, the SMRS has its advantages and disadvantages.
- The weapon offers only one shot. This will only reset after your next spawn. So players should make sure to use it at the right moment.
- The projectile explodes on contact with enemies so use it on a cluster of enemies to take down up to 3 in close range.
- SMRS is really good against Scorestreak like UAV, Counter-UAV and more with only one shot except for VTOL which takes three shots to take down.
RELATED: Team Hastar Wins Higin CoDM Majors Beating Out Team Scout
- The SMRS is quite lethal but it requires the player to have good aim as there is a chance of missing at a tricky angle.
- Players usually take the SMRS in modes like Search & Destroy to force people out of cover and take out campers.
- Using perks like Demolition Expert makes the SMRS even more deadly by adding an extra 25% damage.
- Flak Jacket is also a good perk to run to avoid killing yourself when firing at enemies in close range. If the enemy is wearing a Flak Jacket, they will need to be within one meter to down them in one shot.
RELATED: CODM India Challenge 2020 Tournament Announced