|18th - 24th Jan 2021||$ 300,000||12||Singapore|
|Wednesday, 20th January 2021|
|RSG||1 - 2||10S Gaming|
|Unique Devu||0 - 2||Alter Ego|
|Todak||2 - 1||DreamMax|
|Evos SG||2 - 0||Impunity KH|
English Stream (Other Languages Below):
The M2 World Championship 2021 features 12 of the best Mobile Legends: Bang Bang teams. The tournament takes place from Jan. 18th, 2021 to Jan. 24th, 2021 with a total prize pool of $300,000 USD.
12 invited teams placed into 4 groups of 3 teams each.
- Each team will play the other two teams in their group once.
- These matches will be BO3s
- The top team from each group will proceed to Playoffs Upper Bracket.
- The bottom two teams from each group will move to Phase 2.
- The 2nd place team from Phase 1 will fight against the 3rd place team from other groups for a place in the playoffs.
- These matches will be BO3s.
- Winners will make it to the Lower Brackets of the playoffs while the losers are eliminated.
|10S Gaming Frost||Bren Esports||Burmese Ghouls||DreamMax|
|Evos SG||Impunity KH||Omega Esports||Resurgence|
|Todak||Unique Devu||RRQ||Alter Ego Esports|