Yuvin Community Cup Season 3 to Feature INR 450,000 Tournaments for Free Fire and Valorant
- Yuvin Esports Pvt. Ltd. is hosting a Free Fire and Valorant tournament as part of the upcoming Yuvin Community Cup - Season 3.
- The Valorant tournament will feature a mix of teams from qualifiers as well as invites with a total of 16 teams competing.
- The Free Fire tournament is invite only with 24 teams based on performance being picked by Yuvin ahead of the event.
The Yuvin Community Cup is an upcoming esports tournament that is being organized by Yuvin Esports Pvt. Ltd. This is the third iteration of the event with the previous two seasons being very successful in terms of engagement and reception. Over 100 teams will be competing across Free Fire and Valorant. The prize pool is set at INR 450,000 ($6,200). The Yuvin Community Cup seeks to engage esports communities in South Asia and South-East Asia and offer global esports entertainment standards through the event.
Yuvin Community Cup: Valorant Qualifiers Overview
The Valorant event will feature teams via qualifiers as well as direct invites. Matches will be played on the Mumbai server and feature a total of 12 teams competing via the qualifiers and four invited teams.
- Number of teams per qualifier: 64/128
- Qualifier Format: BO1. Top 4 teams from each qualifier head to the main event.
- Invited teams: 4
- Schedule: Qualifier 1 – 15th March, Qualifier 2 – 16th March, Qualifier 3 – 17th March
- Server: Mumbai
All South Asian countries can participate except Pakistan. The full list of participating countries includes India, Nepal, Bhutan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, and the Maldives.
Tournament qualifiers will take place at 12 PM IST. Main event timings will be shared in due time. The main event will be streamed on YouTube, Facebook Gaming, and Booyah (permission pending). Registrations for the Valorant qualifiers have already started. You can register for it HERE.
Free Fire Event Overview
24 Invited teams (Invitations will be based on past performances) will be split into 2 groups of 12 teams each. The top 6 teams from each group will go against each other in a three-day finale featuring 6 games each day. More details on the Free Fire event will be shared by Yuvin at a later date.
Sharang Naicker, Founder & MD of Yuvin Esports revealed “After the grand success of Yuvin Community Cup Season 1 and 2 which attracted over 2.6 mn engagements across various social media platforms, we are aiming higher now."
About Yuvin Community Cup
The motto of the Yuvin Community Cup is to engage with esports communities across South Asia and Southeast Asian regions and provide opportunities for knowledge-share to the players and serve Indian audiences with global esports engagement.