How to Contact Valorant Player Support
Riot Games Support is a great way for players to contact the publisher for any issues or queries related to its various titles including Valorant. The Valorant player support website gives players basic information and FAQs about the game, along with installation and technical help and how to fix known issues and bugs. If players can’t find the relevant information, they can contact Riot’s Valorant customer support service about the issue by submitting a ticket. Players will need to log in through their official Riot Games account to submit a ticket. Here is how you can contact Valorant player support.
How to contact Valorant support to raise a ticket
Players can create a ticket on the Valorant support website for a number of issues including reporting hackers, bugs, or resolving technical issues. Here is how you can create a Valorant support ticket and seek Riot Games’ help.
1. Visit the official Valorant Support website from .
2. Select the Valorant icon.
3. Scroll down till you find “Can’t find what you’re looking for? Submit A Ticket”.
4. Choose a request type from the drop down menu.
5. If you aren’t logged in, after you select the issue you will get the following prompt “You must be logged in before you can submit this type of ticket”.
6. Click on “Sign in”.
7. Once you are signed in, enter the Subject.
8. Choose Your Enquiry.
9. In the Description Box, enter all necessary information.
10. Attach any supporting images or documents in the attachments section.
11. Click on Submit.
What To Do After You Create A Valorant Ticket
You will receive an email instantly that will include the following:
"Thanks for contacting our Player Support Team! We received your request (TICKET NUMBER)
Looks like a response will take a little longer than normal due to a high volume of requests, sit tight and one of our specialists will answer you as soon as they can. Try not to bump your ticket unless you have additional information that we could use to help you since bumping your ticket repeatedly will increase your wait time."
If you were logged in to the support site when creating your ticket you can use the following link below to be taken directly to it.
You can use the link in your email to monitor any responses that you receive after you create a Valorant ticket. Alternatively, you can check your email notifications and wait for a response. Depending on your request it may take time to resolve issues.
A little-known tip that you can make use of is that you can create a Valorant ticket to request VP. If you are short on buying a skin that you like by up to 50 VP, you can ask the support staff nicely and they will oblige more often than not.