How to Stack 6 Neutral Camps in Dota 2 at Once?
- In the Dire jungle, six neutral camps can be stacked at once using Shadow Demon.
- Shadow Demon with level four Disruption and at least level 1 Shadow Poison is required to stack six neutral camps successfully.
- As for the items, the method requires only Boots of Speed on the hero and a single Observer Ward.
Neutral camp stacks in Dota 2 can be accomplished in a number of ways. Throughout the years, we have come across insane hero abilities and neutral camp interactions which have allowed for easy stacking of these camps. Sometimes, the map changes also allow certain jungle camps to get stacked with ease. This time, we found a way that allows a player to stack not only two or three but six neutral camps at once in the Dire jungle. The trick can be achieved with the hero, Shadow Demon.
How to stack 6 neutral camps at the same time
A Redditor, u/ASearchForFreedom, has discovered an intriguing way to stack six neutral camps at once. The trick can be implemented by using Shadow Demon’s skills effectively in the Dire Jungle and would require the following things.
- Shadow Demon with Boots of Speed
- Level 4 Disruption and at least one skill point in Shadow Poison
- An Observer Ward between the two camps near the dire safe lane that will provide the vision of the two camps.
Here’s a video demonstrating this trick.
Although this trick is quite handy when you’re playing as a Dire hero, the skill build that you are forced to go for, in order to stack all six camps make this sub-optimal. Players should instead aim to stack the four right-most camps in the northern part of the dire jungle. It is almost as efficient as the previous 6 camp stack and will not cripple your laning presence.