DPC 2021 Season 1: SEA Upper Division - Live Scores, and More Details
|Date||Prize Pool||DPC Points||Teams||Location|
|18 Jan - 27th Feb 2021||$ 205,000||1150||8||Southeast Asia|
|24th February 2021|
|2 - 1|
|Fnatic||2 - 1||TNC|
|25th February 2021|
|Neon||1 - 2||T1|
The SEA Dota Pro Circuit 2021: Upper Division is a regional league that features the Top 8 teams in the SEA region competing for the opportunity to make it to the first Major of the 2021 DPC Season. It also features $205,000 in prize money and 1150 DPC Points at stake.
- Four teams were directly invited to the event
- The remaining 4 teams qualified from Stage 1 of Closed Qualifiers.
Regional League Format:
- All the matches are BO3s
- The group stage will take place in a round-robin format.
- The 1st ranked team will qualify for the Major Playoffs.
- The 2nd ranked team will qualify for the Major Group Stage.
- The 3rd ranked team will qualify for the Major Wild Card.
- The bottom two teams will be relegated to the Lower Division in Season 2.
- The remaining teams will stay in the current division in Season 2
|Place||Team||Prize(USD)||DPC points||DPC placement|
|2nd||Neon||28,000||300||Major Group Stage|
|3rd||T1 Esports||27,000||200||Major Wild Card|
|496 ESPORTS||FNATIC||NEON ESPORTS|
|T1 ESPORTS||BOOM ESPORTS||EXECRATION|
|TNC PREDATOR||VICE ESPORTS|
|Sr. No||Team Name||Series (W-L)||Games (W-L)|