Wild Rift Lux's Trial Event is now live in the game. After the conclusion of Katarina’s challenge, the Lady of Luminosity will take her place and deliver more challenges to Wild Rift players. The Lux's Trial event will last until March 17, 2021, and offers a ton of Poro Coins for players to exchange in the Poro Shop for poses, baubles, and even skins. Poro Coins are pretty rare in the game, and this event is a perfect opportunity for players to acquire a considerable amount of Poro Coins to unlock more cosmetics in the game. Here are more details about Lux's Trial event in Wild Rift.
Wild Rift Lux's Trial Event Details
Like the previous event, Katarina’s Challenge, the Lux’s Trial event rewards players for completing various game tasks. However, the rewards are all Poro Coins instead of Blue Motes. The final reward is the “Pengu Party Emote,” which is only obtainable in the event or acquired randomly through random emote chests from other events.
Wild Rift Lux's Trial Event Missions and Rewards
The Event is pretty straightforward, finish event missions and earn Poro Coins and the Pengu Party Emote. Here are the missions and their rewards;
- Illuminate the Enemy - Place or destroy 25 wards (20 Poro Coins)
- Clear the Way - As a team, kill 2,500 minions and/or monsters (20 Poro Coins)
- Baron Slayer - As a team, kill 4 Barons (30 Poro Coins)
- Shine Like Gold - You and your premade party earn a total of 250,000 gold (30 Poro Coins)
- Kill Secured - You and your premade party get a total of 300 takedowns (50 Poro Coins)
- Team Player - Play 20 games OR Win five games with your premade party (50 Poro Coins)
- Trial Complete - Complete all 6 Lux's Trial missions (Pengu Party Emote)
Wild Rift Upcoming Content
Riot Games has teased more upcoming Wild Rift content, featuring Mount Targon, one of the most mysterious places in all of Runeterra.
Not much is known about the upcoming content in Wild Rift aside from the fact that Pantheon, Leona, and Diana will soon make their way into Wild Rift along with the Path to Ascension event. Players will have to keep their eyes peeled for more updates in the future. In the meantime, players can enjoy the Lux’s Trial event and earn as many Poro Coins as they can to unlock more skins and other cosmetics in the future.