While Call of Duty: Mobile is a fun game to play on a phone, some players prefer to enjoy the action on their PCs. While emulators are not allowed in tournament and esports play, players can use software like Gameloop or BlueStacks for some casual PC fun. In the recent installations of COD Mobile, several players are unable to install or update the APK on their Gameloop. We look at some of the possible solutions for the same.
COD Mobile Failed To Install APK Gameloop Error
Call of Duty Mobile players on PC via Gameloop are getting an error which says “this app isn’t compatible with your device anymore. Contact the developers for more info,” when trying to update the game to the newest release.
- Head to APK Mirror to access the latest APK version of COD Mobile.
- Click ‘See Available APKs’.
- Download the ‘2107’ APK variant.
- Go To your Gameloop Emulator and navigate to ‘My Games’
- Click on the ‘Others’ tab and head to the ‘Add an app’ setting (on top right corner)
- Navigate to the new APK file previously downloaded and install it.
This will most likely successfully load the game
Bad Cache For Call of Duty: Mobile and Google Play
One possible problem is a build-up of cache can cause errors in the installation and/or running of the app. This bad cache can be resolved by clearing it.
- Launch Gameloop on your PC.
- Navigate To the ‘My Game’ tab.
- Click the Play button under “Google Installer“.
- If you are taken to the Installer Update page, click the Exit button.
- Now you will see COD Mobile and other games installed on the emulator.
- Press the F9 key on your keyboard to bring up the Settings menu.
- Click on the Settings icon.
- Scroll down and click on Apps. This will load all the apps installed via the emulator.
- Click on the COD Mobile app.
- Scroll down and click on Clear Data. Click ‘Yes’ to confirm the action.
- Go back and select ‘Google Installer’.
- Click on Clear data and select Yes again.
- Go back and click on ‘Google Play Store’.
- Click on Clear Data and click Yes.
- Now close the Google Installer page.
You should be able to update COD Mobile from the home screen without having to open the Google Play Store in Gameloop.