Qualcomm Technologies announced the Snapdragon Conquest, a series that will host multiple events across the year. The first of these events is the Snapdragon Conquest: Free Fire Open 2020 which features a prize pool of INR 50,00,000 ($67K USD). The registration period will last for two weeks. Click here to participate in the tournament.
Snapdragon Conquest Free Fire Open 2020 Diamond Giveaway
The tournament also features a Free Fire Diamond giveaway. 150 lucky winners will get 1,60,000 Diamonds in total. Players will need to register on the website and on the homepage scroll down till they reach the Free Fire Diamonds Giveaway section:
Simply hit the registration button to stand a chance to win Free Fire Diamonds. 150 lucky participants will win 1060 Diamonds each. The last day to enter is 20 December 2020. Winners will be announced after the end of the registrations. Winners will be picked randomly from the list of participants. Now, we take a look at some of the important rules of the tournament.
Snapdragon Conquest: Free Fire Open 2020 Tournament Rules
- All participants must have a Level 10 or above account linked to their Free Fire ID being registered for the Tournament in any mode of the Free Fire Game, at the time of registration to be eligible to take part in the Tournament.
- The Snapdragon Conquest: Free Fire Open 2020 is open to all Indian citizens who are residents of India, except those living in the states following states:
- Andhra Pradesh
- The Tournament Organizers may seek valid proof of residency from the players, and details of their PAN Card prior to starting.
- In case PAN Card details are not provided by them, the winning prize money may be withheld until the PAN Card details are provided. If they are minor (below 18 years of age), they can provide the PAN Card details of their parents or guardian.
- Every player must be at least 12 years of age to take part in the tournament.
- Participants should only use their own accounts to play in the Tournament. Account switching is not allowed. If any player is found to be using multiple registered player accounts, they will be disqualified.
- No third-party applications are allowed to be run in the background while playing in the matches.
- Players are not allowed to leave the match as long as the player or any of their team members are still alive.
- Only the in-game voice chat function should be used to communicate with teammates in-game. Usage of any third-party applications including Discord, TeamSpeak, or Ventrilo are not allowed.
- Players cannot use PC emulators to emulate the Free Fire game for any matches during the Tournament.
Snapdragon Conquest: Free Fire Open 2020 Scoring Rules
Each qualifier will require Teams to compete in sets-of-1/sets-of-2/sets-of-4/ and with sets-of-12 rounds in the Grand Finals. Teams will be ranked on points assigned for their placements and kill counts at the end of each round. Points will be awarded based on a standard scoring table. Points will be awarded based on the standard scoring table given below:
Players will be awarded 2 points per kill.
Snapdragon Conquest: Free Fire Open 2020 FAQs
- How do I get the money if I win?
The prize money will be directly transferred to the winner’s bank account. The details will be collected and the deposit will be done within 90 working days after finals.
- Is the prize money subject to Government taxes or deductions?
Yes. Like winnings from any other tournament, the tax amount will be deducted at source (TDS) in accordance with the Government regulations.
- Who is organizing Free Fire Open 2020?
Qualcomm(R) Snapdragon Conquest(TM): Free Fire Open 2020 is organized by Qualcomm and executed by Tesseract Esports