Mobile Legends: Bang Bang (MLBB) has come a long way. This year has been great for the game, and they’ve shown their gratitude towards players by giving out free skins for everyone. In celebration of the Christmas season, Moonton has prepared a few gifts for the players and changes for the upcoming December 15 update.
MLBB Upcoming Christmas Update
To show the spirit of Christmas, Moonton is planning on changing the theme of the map into a winter Christmas theme. The world is a winter wonderland with jungle camps having Christmas ornaments, and turrets are decorated and prepared to send Christmas cheers to your enemies.
A new feature is also added in MLBB. You can follow skill shots and check if they hit any targets by holding the skill after casting it. The camera will follow the skill effect until it ends or it hits a target. This will be a useful feature for heroes who have long ranged skills where your map can’t easily show.
Two new Commanders are also added for Magic Chess. Bersi and Nether Bersi will be a new addition to the Magic Chess game mode’s available commanders.
A few changes have also been made for the Epic Showcase skins. Instead of showing “Epic” in the skin icon, the title is changed to “Collector” to show the players’ dedication to collecting these rare skins.
A new interactive animation is also added to Chuo’s skin, “Thunderfist” on the display screen. When “Help!” pops out of the screen, tapping it will trigger a unique animation for Chuo while the skin is equipped.
And finally, ranked season 18 will come to an end, and players who reached a certain rank will receive the “Star Chaser,” skin for Rafela.
The Christmas Update for MLBB will be on December 15, 2020. Tons of new events are also on the horizon with the Winter Gala 2020, don’t miss out on the free skin giveaways from Moonton.
Winter Gala 2020 Details
Christmas wouldn’t be fun without special gifts from Moonton for their dedicated players. With the Winter Gala ongoing, Moonton has been brewing up a few more surprises for its players.
- The Snowflake Darts will be available for pre-order on Dec. 19. Players can use the Snowflake Darts on Dec. 26 to exchange for Twilight Tickets and participate in a raffle where the winner will receive a special skin. There will also be missions related to the Snowflake Darts that gives more skins for players.
- MLBB will announce the winners of the Lucky Star Event on December 26, 2020. Players will have a chance of unlocking all Heroes, Skins, and an additional 10,000 Diamonds for free.
- Players will get a chance to unlock up to 6 Epic Skins for 24 hours. The event starts on Dec. 26, 2020.
- The Chess Tower Defence Game mode is making a comeback. The game mode will be available for a limited time from Dec.25 until Jan. 11, 2020.
- Moonton will prevent players from getting demoted in ranked games this Dec. 26 until 27. During the event, players will not lose stars in ranked matches, so everyone can play hard and enjoy the holidays.