The sixth season for Call of Duty: Mobile introduced a new Battle Royale class called Poltergeist. The Poltergeist deceives opponents with its cloaking device.
Poltergeist Class Overview
The Poltergeist uses their sneakiness and the element of surprise to ambush opponents. Whether you need to reposition for an attack or evade an incoming threat, its Active Camo cloaking ability provides near invisibility. Players will also move faster while cloaked. The Poltergeist’s Voidwalker ability increases running and walking speed when Active Camo is up, helping you reach your destination quickly and stealthily. This is invaluable when you need to move in the open where an enemy might otherwise see you. Taking about a minute to charge up, you’ll be able to use the Poltergeist’s Active Camo ability several times in a match. Keep in mind, though, that firing your weapon at any time immediately deactivates Active Camo, so wait to shoot until you’re ready to commit to the kill.
How to Unlock the Poltergeist Class
To access the Poltergeist, complete the variety of Battle Royale tasks in certain events.
Here are some tips for Mastering the Poltergeist Class:
- Remember that the Poltergeist’s Active Camo ability only provides near invisibility, not total invisibility. The closer you are to an enemy player while cloaked, the more likely they are to spot you.
- If you’re looting and fighting near the edge of the circle, save the Active Camo until it starts collapsing, and then activate it when it’s time to move, just make sure you find a building or some other cover before your cloak runs out. Plus, the Voidwalker ability will increase your speed to help you outrun the circle.
- Use Active Camo to cloak yourself when you run into a group of enemies fighting each other. Let them inflict damage on one another while you get in position to wipe them all out.
- Bait the enemy. Let them see you and then take cover where they’ll come after you. Use Active Camo to make a getaway while they waste their time searching for you or to reposition and flank them as they’re distracted.
- Shooting your weapon deactivates the cloak. The Poltergeist is all about the setup. Get into position, wait for the right moment, and attack.