As Season 9 titled, ‘Conquest’ came to an end, Call of Duty: Mobile’s 10th season officially took over yesterday. The Hunt will last for 35 days, till 14th October. The new season features loads of new content that will be dropped throughout this season. This includes new maps, new modes, and other general improvements to the player experience. The season 10 battle pass will also bring new soldiers, a weapon, and an operator skill. Players can unlock the new Echo shotgun and Equalizer operator skill without the battle pass. To update the game, open the app and the update will start downloading.
New Battle Pass Rewards For The Hunt
Premium Rewards For The Hunt
- Epic soldiers: Mara – Valkyrie, Makarov – Splinter, Mace – Tombstone, and Outrider – Amazonas.
- Epic blueprints: Echo – Demon Eyes, GKS – Scion, LK24 – Backwoods, and XPR-50 – Arachnophobia.
- Epic “Bloodline” themed weapons.
- Legendary calling card – Fatal Attraction.
New Free Battle Pass rewards
- Base shotgun: Echo. High-Capacity Shotgun with medium rate continuous fire.
- Operator skill: Equalizer. Dual integrated machine guns with built-in suppressors for close-quarters combat.
New Event Rewards For The Hunt
- Perk: High Alert. Your vision pulses when enemies outside of your view see you. Mark enemies, their equipment, and their scorestreaks by aiming down your sights.
- Battle royale class: Hacker. Hack the enemy’s minimap to conceal your position for a brief period, destroying most enemy devices, and preventing the enemy from activating class skills. You are immune to other Hackers’ abilities.
Featured Game Modes For The Hunt
- Hardcore: A more intense multiplayer experience. Lower health, no health regeneration, no killcam, limited HUD, and friendly fire damage. Available for Team Deathmatch, Domination, Hardpoint.
- Headquarters: Capture and hold the headquarters to earn points. No respawns when defending. Available on Crash, Terminal, Standoff, Summit, Crossfire, and more.
- Kill Confirmed: Available on Crash, Standoff, Summit, Crossfire, and more.
New Maps For The Hunt
- Terminal: New destructible glass feature on the map. Available for Team Deathmatch, Domination, Search & Destroy, Hardpoint, 10vs10 Team Deathmatch, 10vs10 Domination, and more. Terminal will soon be added to Ranked mode map rotation for Hardpoint and Search and Destroy.
- Pine is available for Gun Fight and the one-versus-one Duel.
Improvements and Optimizations For The Hunt
- Battle Royale: Blueprint weapons no longer have optic attachments by default. Sights can be picked up and equipped to the optic slot sights on customized weapons and cannot be swapped in a match.
- Other: Players can move through the after-match reports quicker. A “Next” button will be displayed in the XP summary and event progress page, and players can skip all animated updates.
- Fixed an issue where sniper rifle shots occasionally may not register as hits.