“How to Change Server in Mobile Legends” is a commonly searched term for players who want to switch to a different server in Mobile Legends: Bang Bang. Players have a multitude of reasons to change servers in ML ranging from experiencing how players from different regions play the game to accessing events that are only available to specific regions. Unfortunately, the game decides your server location based on where you are located, so there is no way to change your server in-game. As a result, players will have to use VPNs or other loopholes to change servers in Mobile Legends.
How to Change Server in Mobile Legends
There is no dedicated feature in the game that allows players to change servers in ML. However, there are alternative options that players can use to jump into other servers.
Change Servers in ML using VPN
The first option is to use a VPN and create a new account in ML. The game will then register you to a location you set using your VPN.
Here is a step-by-step guide on how you can create a new account and change servers in Mobile Legends using VPN;
- Download a VPN. There are a wide variety of VPN apps available in the Play Store.
- Turn on your VPN and set the country of your choice.
- Go to your app settings and tap on Mobile Legends
- Tap on Clear Data. Take note that this will wipe out all your Mobile Legends Data, so you have to download them again before logging in to a new account.
- Rerun the app and let it download all the data.
- You can then start creating a new account in ML on the server you choose.
Players can’t use an old account to access other servers as their old account is already set to another location.
Change Server in Mobile Legends in Contest Tab
Another way to change servers in Mobile Legends is to change your location in the Contest Tab in the main lobby. However, this trick will only work on that specific game mode. For example, in the below example, you can only play on a different server in the Conquest of Dawn. The other game modes will not be affected by this change.
Here is how you can change servers in ML using the contest tab;
- Access the contest feature by tapping below the main lobby.
- Tap on Conquest of Dawn
- Select from a variety of servers found in the upper right corner of the screen.
Keep up with AFK Gaming for the latest tips and tricks in ML.