How to Create a New Account in ML
- Mobile Legends: Bang Bang is one of the biggest mobile games in the market.
- A lot of players want to hop in to the game while veteran players can get bored and want to try starting from scratch one more time.
- Here is how you can create a new account in Mobile Legends.
“How to create a new account in ML,” is undoubtedly one of the most searched terms for new players who want to try out one of the biggest mobile MOBA games in the market, Mobile Legends: Bang Bang. Whether you are a new player who wants to hop into the hype train or a veteran player who wants to start a new account and climb the ranked ladder once again, knowing how to create a new account in ML is an important thing to consider when playing the game. Here is a step-by-step procedure on how you can create a new account in ML.
How to Create a New Account in ML for New Players
- Download the app through android’s Play Store or iOS’ App Store.
- Run the app and let it download all the necessary files.
- Login using your social media accounts or register a new Moonton account.
- Simply follow the instructions displayed on your screen, starting with registering your in-game name, country, and gender to proceed to play the game.
Bind Your Account
It is essential to bind your ML account to your social media accounts to save your progress in the game.
- Tap on your Profile icon in the main lobby.
- Tap on the account section.
- Bind your account by tapping on any of the available options.
How to Create a New Account in ML for Veteran Players
If you already have an account and are hoping to start a fresh new id without losing your current progress, this guide will help you make a new account in Mobile Legends while keeping your old account.
- Check if your account is connected to your Moonton or Social Media accounts. This will let you login back again when you feel like playing with your old account.
- Go to your app settings and tap on Mobile Legends
- Tap on Clear Data. Take note that this will wipe out all your Mobile Legends Data, so you have to download them again before logging in to a new account.
- Rerun the app and let it download all the data.
- You can then proceed to login using a new social media or Moonton account and start a fresh new game.
After you create a new account in Mobile Legends, you can then switch accounts in the game without having to clear data.
Keep up with AFK Gaming for the latest tips and tricks in ML.