While Mobile Legends is one of the most popular mobile MOBAs in the world, some players want to play Mobile Legends on PC. For some, the small screen and clunky controls on mobile are hard to deal with. The most popular way to play Mobile Legends on PC is through an emulator. An emulator simulates an Android device on your computer, letting you download apps you find on the Google Play Store and gives you almost all of the features of a real Android device. Some emulators are safe, and easy to install and use while others are not. So if you’re one of those who want to play Mobile Legends on PC here is how you can use emulators.
How to use BlueStacks to play Mobile Legends on PC
The BlueStacks App Player is an emulator designed to run Android applications including games like Mobile Legends on PC. It is one of the best emulators to play Mobile Legends on PC if you're running Microsoft Windows and macOS. Here's how you can use BlueStacks:
- Click here to download and install BlueStacks on your PC.
- Complete the Google sign-in to access the Play Store in BlueStacks.
- Search for Mobile Legends in the search bar.
- Select and install Mobile Legends from the list.
- Click the Mobile Legends: Bang Bang icon on the home screen to play.
Note: Players might not find Mobile Legends: Bang Bang on the website page for BlueStacks. However, you will be able to find it in the BlueStacks app home. Click here to resolve problems while installing a game on BlueStacks 4.
How to use Gameloop to play Mobile Legends on PC
Fans of the game can also play Mobile Legends on their PC using Gameloop (Tencent Gaming Buddy). Gameloop is a gaming emulator developed by Tencent. Gameloop is the official emulator for PUBG Mobile, Call of Duty mobile. Players can also play Mobile Legends, Garena Free Fire, and many other popular Android gaming titles. The emulator requires only 2 GB of RAM to run, making it ideal for low-end systems. This Android emulator for PC has an option to adjust mouse DPI and sensitivity as well. Here’s how you can use Gameloop on PC.
- Click here to download Gameloop (Tencent Gaming Buddy)
- Click on the ‘Game’ tab and search for Mobile Legends.
- After installation, run the emulator and Log in.
- On the main screen, you can search for Mobile Legends through the search bar.
- Click on the download button.
- Wait for the download to complete and install the game.
Apart from BlueStacks and Gameloop (Tencent Gaming Buddy), there are other emulator options like MEmu, and NoxPlayer for downloading Mobile Legends on PC. Some other android emulators can be potentially harmful to your computer installing malware, spyware, and viruses. Many aren’t from verified publishers so make sure you have a good antivirus installed and active on your computer before you try to download any files. We also recommend staying away from the Softonic website. The website appears in the top search results on Google but Softonic is notorious for installing malware into your system.