Kai'Sa is a highly mobile marksman commonly played in the Dragon Lane as an ADC. Unlike other ADCs, Kai'Sa mostly does Magic Damage. Kai’Sa should max (1) Icathian Rain until it's maxed, then focus on (3) Supercharge, and finally (2) Void seeker. Level up your ultimate whenever possible.
When Playing as Kai’Sa, build Manamune as your first item, this gives you scaling damage and solves her mana issues. After Manamune, build Gluttonous Greaves with a Stasis Enchant if you’re ahead or Guardian Angel if you’re behind as your second item. Finish off your core build with a build a Rabadon's Deathcap or Runaan’s Hurricane as your third item. If you want more attack speed and crit, build Blade of the Ruined King, Phantom Dancer, and Nashor’s Tooth optionally.
The best runes for Kai'Sa are Conqueror keystone with Gathering Storm, Spirit Walker, and Manaflow Band. Players can replace Conqueror for Fleet Footwork if you have a more defensive playstyle.
How to play Kai’Sa in Wild Rift
- Players need to keep track of the number of marks spawned on the enemy target every time you auto-attack because that's where most of the damage comes from.
- On the 5th attack, these marks will detonate and deal damage based on the missing health of the enemy. The lower an enemy's HP is, the more damage Kai'Sa will do.
- Thus depending on how many stacks you have on the enemy, you can decide whether to go in with your ult or not.
- You can use your (2) Void Seeker from a really long distance on a squishy target to snipe them or use them through bushes to check for enemies.
- Hit your basic attacks and your (1) Icathian Rain on the targets, use (3) Supercharge to go invisible, and try to either escape or reposition to continue the fight if the enemy's not dead. Use her ultimate to teleport behind them and give yourself a shield.