Ashe is one of the easiest ADC champions to play in Wild Rift and is played in dragon lane. Her long basic attack range and passive slow make her an effective backline who does physical damage and has a lot of crowd control. Her abilities also provide a lot of utility for her team from the vision to the global range stun which is always fun to use. Ashe doesn’t rely much on her combos. However, here’s her basic combo is (4) Enchanted Crystal Arrow -> Volley (2) -> Basic Attack -> Ranger's Focus (1). Volley, is the first ability we will max because it is a good harassing tool and helps with clearing minion waves. Then Ranger’s Focus, is maxed next to increase your DPS from the mid-game onwards. Hawkshot is maxed last because it does not scale well and the utility it provides at its first level is more than enough. Get a point in your ultimate whenever possible.
The best items to build on Ashe in Wild Rift are all attack damage and attack speed items, also build items that give you crit. The first item to build should be Blade of the Ruined King, and then second, you will want to complete your Gluttonous Greaves with a Quicksilver Enchant, and to finish up your Core Item Build will be a Runaan's Hurricane. The Best Runes for Ashe in Wild Rift are Fleet Footwork Keystone, followed by the Brutal, Regeneration, and Manaflow Band minor Runes.
How to play Ashe in Wild Rift
- In the early game, look for trades and poke down your enemies and max out volley. Since Ashe has a long-range attack distance, try to hit enemies using her Basic Attack between abilities.
- Use Hawkshot (3) to reveal the enemy Jungler, or to reveal the situation on objectives such as Dragon or Rift Herald.
- Don’t use Enchanted Crystal Arrow (Ultimate) exclusively on an enemy in your lane. You can also use this skill to help out allies in other lanes or snipe enemies across the map. The ultimate’s direction can be changed while it’s traveling.
- Enchanted Crystal Arrow can also be used to get away from enemies in a sticky situation. Hit assassins who come to chase you down in the lane.
- Ashe is very squishy so make sure you try to stay behind in fights and have your teammates keep assassins away.