Call of Duty: Mobile offers a variety of tools that can help you turn the tide of the match, whether it's by revealing enemy locations on the map, placing an automated sentry turret, or calling in a helicopter to attack enemies. However, these rewards aren’t given out for free and players will have to earn them. Also note that you need to be at a certain level in order to unlock them, while three are available to the player from the beginning. Since its launch, the game has offered a bunch of new scorestreaks. These are unlocked either by completing events or by buying them from the Credit Store. Every loadout has an option to give your Operator three Scorestreaks, which are earned in-game by taking out enemies and completing objective tasks such as getting a killing streak, capturing flags or picking up dog tags.
UAVs and Other Scorestreaks
Players will have the following Scorestreaks available for selection along with the scores needed to use them in-game:
- UAV (400) – Unmanned Aerial Vehicle that reveals enemy locations on the mini-map.
- Hunter Killer Drone (500) – Call a Hunter Killer Drone to destroy enemies.
- Care Package (550) – Unlocked at Level 5, this calls in a care package containing one random Scorestreak.
- Counter-UAV (600) – Unlocked at Level 20, this jams enemy reconnaissance by temporarily disabling the enemy minimap.
- Predator Missile (700) – Remote-Controlled Missile with a cluster bomb payload.
- Sentry Gun (800) – Unlocked at Level 38, this unmanned weapon is capable of autonomously acquiring and firing on enemy targets through thermal detection.
- SAM Turret (850) – Unlocked at Level 30, SAM Turret is an unmanned weapon which automatically locks onto any aircraft Scorestreaks and fires missiles to destroy them.
- Stealth Chopper (1000) – Unlocked at Level 44, this calls in a stealth Helicopter. Does not appear on the enemy’s minimap.
- Advanced UAV (1400) – Orbital UAV that reveals the enemy’s direction on the mini-map.
- Shield Turret (300) – A manual shielded turret that can be deployed on most surfaces.
- XS1 Goliath (900) – Call on an XS1 Goliath to equip powerful armour and a minigun with limitless ammo.
- MQ-27 Dragonfire (750) – Use a drone to detect and eliminate enemies while it has power and ammo. It carries three infrared explosive probes.
- Shock RC (450) – Detects nearby enemies and paralyses them in a continuous electric shock.
- Cluster Strike (950) – Bears down continuous missile bombardment to a designated location.
- VTOL (1600) – Unlocks at Level 54, this calls in a VTOL Gunship to provide close air support.
- (Hidden) Nuclear Bomb – Unlocked at Level 20 and after a 20-man killstreak. This activates a nuclear bomb that wipes out the entire enemy team.
After reaching certain levels, this Scorestreak selection will expand with more options that offer other powerful tools to be used in Multiplayer games. Players can change Scorestreaks at any time through the Multiplayer menu. For those just starting out, try equipping the UAV, Hunter Killer Drone, and Airdrop Scorestreaks. These are three of the easier to earn Scorestreaks in-game, especially if the Persistence Perk, which makes it so that Scorestreak progression is not reset upon death but doubles the cost of Scorestreaks, is equipped on a loadout.