For fans who want to go beyond the mobile gaming experience, we’ve put together a list of the best emulators for Free Fire. The best way to play Free Fire on PC is to download an Android Emulator. An emulator simulates Android devices on your computer, letting you download apps you find on the Google Play Store and gives you almost all of the features of a real Android device. Some emulators are safe, and easy to install and use while others are not. The best emulators for Free Fire let PC players take full advantage of the high-quality graphics, HDR HQ settings, and hardware on their systems. Some of the best emulators for Free Fire are:
- ARC Welder
While Free Fire can be played using emulators, note that Garena doesn’t allow players participating in tournaments to use PC emulators since the PC version allows faster gameplay with a keyboard and mouse, hence only use these for non-competitive gaming. We look at how you can install and use the best emulators for Free Fire on PC:
Best emulators for Free Fire
The BlueStacks App Player is an emulator designed to run Android applications including games like Call of Duty: Mobile and PUBG Mobile on PC. It is one of the best emulators for Free Fire if you're running Microsoft Windows and Apple's macOS. Here's how you can use BlueStacks to download Free Fire on PC.
- Download and install BlueStacks on your PC.
- Complete the Google sign-in to access the Play Store.
- Search for Garena Free Fire in the search bar.
- Select and install Garena Free Fire from the list.
- Click the Garena Free Fire icon on the home screen to play.
ARC (App Runtime for Chrome) may be called an ‘app’ but it is still an emulator. ARC Welder allows you to run Android apps and is one of the best emulators if you’re on Chrome OS, or using the Chrome web browser.
- Search for ‘ARC Welder’ in the Chrome Web Store or click here.
- Click the 'Install' button to get started.
- Download the Free Fire APK file from a trusted APK site like apkmirror.com
- Run ARC Welder and select a directory the APK can be installed in.
- Click 'Choose' and then either select an existing location or create a new one.
- Navigate to the folder where you saved your APK files and select the file.
- Leave default options as they are and ‘Launch App’.
Gameloop (previously known as Tencent Gaming Buddy) is a gaming emulator developed by Tencent. The emulator, according to their official website, requires only 2 GB of RAM to run, making it one of the best emulators for Free Fire on low-end systems. Here’s how you can use Gameloop to download Free Fire on PC:
- Download the Gameloop from the official website or click here.
- Click on the ‘Game’ tab and search for Free Fire.
- After installation, run the emulator and Log in.
- On the main screen, you can search for Free Fire through the search bar.
- Click on the download button.
- Wait for the download to complete and install the game.
The interface for the updated Gameloop shows in Chinese despite selecting the English option on the website. We recommend staying away from the Softonic website while downloading Free Fire on PC. The website appears in the top search results on Google but Softonic is notorious for installing malware into your system.