Garena Free Fire uses in-game currencies called diamonds (which can be bought from sites like Games Kharido) which can be used to buy different items, costumes, skins, characters, emotes, pets and crates. While there are a few ways to get some free diamonds, users will have to spend money to buy these diamonds. The best way for players to buy diamonds is through the game itself. But if you would prefer to use a web browser to purchase them, there is a website called Games Kharido, owned by Garena Online Private Limited that can be used to buy diamonds. However, there are many fake websites that try to scam users by getting their personal information or phishing. Only enter your bank or card details and other personal information on trusted websites. Here is a guide on how to buy diamonds for Free Fire from Games Kharido:
How to Buy Diamonds through Games Kharido
1. Visit the official Games Kharido website.
2. Click the “Free Fire” option and log in using either Facebook (if your account is linked) or your player ID which can be found on your profile page.
3. Select the top-up option and mode of payment.
4. The diamonds will be credited to your account after the purchase is complete.
Using PayTM to top up from Games Kharido will give players 100% extra bonus diamonds (double the diamonds).
Methods other than Games Kharido
Players can also directly buy diamonds in-game. Garena offers a lot of deals on diamond top-ups. One of their current offers is getting Joseph free as your first top-up reward.
Moreover, the developers add various top-up events that provide users with better deals.
They can follow the steps below to buy the in-game currency:
1. Open Garena Free Fire and click the diamond icon on the top of the lobby screen.
2. Several top-up options will be displayed and players can choose from the following:
- INR 80 - 100 diamonds
- INR 250 - 310 diamonds
- INR 400 - 520 diamonds
- INR 800 - 1060 diamonds
- INR 1600 - 2180 diamonds
- INR 4000 - 5600 diamonds
3. Choose a payment method from either credit/debit card, UPI, net banking, or redeem code and complete the transactions.
4. The diamonds will get credited to the users’ accounts.