Garena Free Fire is one of the most popular battle royale mobile games in the world. The game came out in 2018 and since then has been downloaded over 500M+ times on Google Play Store. Free Fire can be downloaded for free on Android and iOS devices so most players game on their smartphones. However, some players find it hard to deal with the small screen and clunky controls. If you’re one of those, you might want to download Free Fire on PC or laptop.
Emulators for Garena Free Fire on PC
The best way to do this is to download an Android Emulator. An emulator simulates Android devices on your computer, letting you download apps you find on the Google Play Store, including Garena Free Fire. The emulator gives you almost all of the features of a real Android device. You can simulate incoming phone calls and text messages, specify the location of the device, simulate different network speeds, simulate rotation and other hardware sensors, access the Google Play Store, and more. Emulators can help you play Garena Free Fire on PC
Blue Stacks (English)
The BlueStacks App Player is another emulator designed to run Android applications on PCs running Microsoft Windows and Apple's macOS. Here's how you can use BlueStacks to download Free Fire on PC.
- Download and install BlueStacks on your PC.
- Complete the Google sign-in to access the Play Store.
- Search for Garena Free Fire in the search bar.
- Select and install Garena Free Fire from the list.
- Click the Garena Free Fire icon on the home screen to play.
Gameloop (previously known as Tencent Gaming Buddy) is a gaming emulator developed by Tencent. The emulator, according to their official website, requires only 2 GB of RAM to run, making it ideal for low-end systems. Here’s how you can use Gameloop to download Free Fire on PC:
- Download the Gameloop from the official website or click here.
- Click on the ‘Game’ tab and search for Free Fire.
- After installation, run the emulator and Log in.
- On the main screen, you can search for Free Fire through the search bar.
- Click on the download button.
- Wait for the download to complete and install the game.
The interface for the updated Gameloop downloads in Chinese despite selecting the English option on the website. We recommend staying away from the Softonic website while downloading Free Fire on PC. The website appears in the top search results on Google but Softonic is notorious for installing malware into your system.
There are other emulator options like MEmu, Prime OS and NoxPlayer for downloading Free Fire on PC. However, many of these run into errors or crash upon launch. Some other android emulators can be potentially harmful to your computer installing malware, spyware and viruses. Many aren’t from verified publishers so make sure you have a good antivirus installed and active on your computer before you try to download any files.