Battlegrounds Mobile India: Minimum Requirements for Android Revealed
- The pre-registration for Battlegrounds Mobile India went live earlier today on Play Store for Android users.
- The Play Store page of Battlegrounds Mobile India revealed a lot of information about the game including system requirements.
- Read on to find out the minimum system requirements to run this India-exclusive battle royale on your mobile devices.
Battlegrounds Mobile India’s system requirements have officially been revealed along with its pre-registration, which went live earlier today. The highly anticipated battle royale that is exclusive to India, has been in the works for quite some time now. On May 6, the first Battlegrounds Mobile India trailer was released by KRAFTON, teasing the mobile game’s logo. Now, almost 2 weeks later the pre-registration has also gone live along with another video that features popular content creators Dynamo Gaming, Kronten, and Jonathan with Indian actor Arshad Warsi. The free-to-play mobile game does not seem to be too demanding on the system, making it more accessible. However, Battleground Mobile India at the moment is only available for Android and the pre-registration is not available for iOS users.
Battlegrounds Mobile India Minimum System Requirements
The Battlegrounds Mobile India pre-registration went live earlier today, revealing a lot of additional information about the game including the recommended system requirements. For now, the India exclusive Battle Royale is only available for Android devices and iOS users might need to wait it out for the game’s arrival.
Battleground Mobile India System Requirements (Android):
Android Version: Android 5.1.1 or above
RAM: Minimum 2 GB RAM
This is the only particulars available for the highly anticipated mobile game for now. Information about the download size of the game will be available when Battlegrounds Mobile India officially releases.
These system requirements does not give away a lot of details about the game, but it is enough to know that the game might not be too heavy on the system. This likely means that even low-end devices will be able to run the game without facing any major game-related problems.
KRAFTON is additionally giving away a few free in-game items to all the users who pre-register for the game. The free rewards include the following,
- The Recon Mask
- The Recon Outfit
- Celebration Expert Title
- 300 AG (Ace Gold) - The official in-game virtual currency
Battlegrounds Mobile India Overview
The upcoming game is the re-launched version of PUBG Mobile that is developed exclusively for India by KRAFTON. Battlegrounds Mobile India will have restrictions on playtime restrictions for underage players. Players under 18 will be restricted to a maximum of three hours of playtime per day, with a maximum daily spending limit of Rs 7,000.
The upcoming game may have features similar to the ones discussed in PUBG Mobile India's reveal. These features include:
- The game is being set in "a virtual simulation training ground," instead of the battlefields in the regular version of the game.
- New characters automatically starting clothed.
- Green Hit effects (instead of the previous red which resembled blood effects) to reflect the virtual nature of the game.
- A new feature that places restrictions on game time to promote healthy gameplay habits for younger players.