Garena Free Fire Streamer Launch Program for Philippines: Full Details
- Garena has recently revealed a new program called Free Fire Streamer Launch Program in the Philippines.
- The program offers players incentives based on their content as well as exclusive in-game cosmetics and early access to upcoming content in Free Fire.
- Applications are open from April 29 until June 30, 2021.
Garena has recently revealed a new program called Free Fire Streamer Launch Program in the Philippines to help promising content creators and streamers monetize their content and continue their passion. With the rise of mobile game streaming in the Philippines, Garena has decided to lend a helping hand to aspiring content creators who focus on making Free Fire-related content. The program offers players incentives based on their content as well as exclusive in-game cosmetics and early access to upcoming content in Free Fire. If you are curious about how you can join the Free Fire Streamer Launch Program in the Philippines, here are more details.
Garena Free Fire Streamer Launch Program; Philippines
Garena’s newly announced Free Fire Streamer Launch Program in the Philippines aims to help and grow promising content creators and streamers in the region, offering them exclusive support and incentives by simply making Free Fire-related content.
The Free Fire Streamer Launch Program will start on May 1, 2021. However, content creators can start applying as early as April 29 until June 30, 2021. Application is free, so everyone can apply as long as they meet the minimum requirements.
How to Join?
Simply head to the official website of Garena Free Fire, or you can click the direct link provided to head to the application form immediately. Make sure to read instructions thoroughly to avoid problems with your application.
Applicants are required to have the following requirements to be accepted into the program;
- Must be residing in the Philippines
- At least 10,000 followers/subscribers on their social media platform.
- Must not have an existing contract with another competitor of the company or the Free Fire game itself, or any affiliates.
- Must not have any nudity, violence, drugs, alcohol, politics, etc., in your social media account.
Take note that meeting the basic criteria does not guarantee your selection into the program. All applicants will be reviewed and processed as slots are limited.
If an applicant meets the above requirements, here are the tasks they need to complete as a member of the Free Fire Streamer Launch Program;
- Make at least 10 Free Fire video content per month.
- Promote Garena Free Fire on their social media platforms and within their own community.
- Participate in any assigned Garena Free Fire marketing ads and campaigns.
Being an official member of the Free Fire Streamer Launch Program has its own perks and benefits. Here are the following;
- Monthly monetary compensation.
- Additional monetary incentives based on content posted.
- Eligibility for promotional rewards during the launching campaign period.
- Free Fire Diamonds
- Free Fire custom cards
- Early access to in-game items
- Assistance from Free Fire Philippines Team
- Exclusive Garena Free Fire Streamer Launch Campaign Badge.
Considering that Mobile Legends and other esports titles also offer such programs for streamers, it looks like content creation in esports titles is becoming more of a viable career in the Philippines.