Wild Rift Patch 2.2b: Full Notes and Details
- In the upcoming patch, Rengar and Kha’Zix will be making their way into WR with a themed event called Masters of the Hunt.
- The God-King skin line for Darius and Garen will also be released.
- A few champion changes have been made along with item, runes, and summoner spell changes.
Riot Games have revealed the content for the upcoming League of Legends: Wild Rift Patch 2.2b. In the upcoming patch, Rengar and Kha’Zix will be making their way into WR with a themed event called Masters of the Hunt. The two new champions are expected to arrive on May 6, 2021. Along with the two new assassin champions, Riot Games will also release the God-King skin line for Darius and Garen in Patch 2.2b, along with a few balance changes for champions and items in Wild Rift. If you’re looking for a breakdown of the upcoming patch update for LoL WR, here are the full patch notes for the forthcoming Wild Rift Patch 2.2b update.
Wild Rift Patch 2.2b: New Content
Rengar, The Pridestalker
This assassin champion is a Vastayan Trophy Hunter who lives for the thrill of hunting strong and dangerous prey. He can leap through bushes and gains additional abilities with each trophy he collects. Rengar will be released on May 6, 2021.
Kha’Zix, The Voidreaver
This void creature’s primary goal is to continue his evolution and be devouring everything in its way. Kha’Zix evolves after certain levels, allowing him to empower his abilities and gain new ways to hunt his prey. Rengar will be released on May 6, 2021.
Wild Rift will release the God-King skin line for Garen and Darius along with other skins;
- God-King Darius
- God-King Garen
- Forecast Janna
- Program Nami
- Death Blossom Kha’Zix
- Night Hunter Rengar
- Icons: The Voidreaver, The Pridestalker, Apex Predator*, King of the Rift**
- Emotes: Heh!, GameTime, Adorable Assailant
- Spawn Tags: The Voidreaver, The Pridestalker
- Icon Borders: The Hunt Begins
- Baubles: The Wolf Knight, The Celestial Lion, Void Wing, Trophy Collection
New Event: Masters of the Hunt
The two natural-born hunters Rengar and Kha’Zix will fight to claim the title of Apex Predators. The event will bring a ton of new content which will be revealed at a later date. The Master of the Hunt event will take place on May 6, 2021.
This unique system in LoL WR will be added on Patch 2.2b and will trigger when respective champions meet the following requirements;
- Both are at or above Level 13
- Neither has dealt or taken champion damage within 5 seconds
- Both are alive
- Both are at least 16 units apart
The Nemesis Duel won’t activate every match, but an in-game announcement will alert everyone when it does. A champion wins the Nemesis Duel event when the opposing champion dies within 3 seconds of taking damage from the winning champion.
The first Nemeis Duel in Wild Rift is called “The Hunt is On!”
- If Rengar wins, Rengar automatically gains Ferocity during (Ult) Thrill of the Hunt.
- If Kha’Zix wins, Kha’Zix gains an extra evolution point.
Wild Rift Patch 2.2b: Champion Changes
Darius’ raw stats is a bit too much for his enemies, the devs are tuning him down.
- Base health: 650 HP → 610 HP
- Base health regen: 9 → 7
Draven may be aone of the hardest marksman, but when given the chance, he snowballs hard. The devs are reducing his overall DPS to make room for enemies to fight back.
1st Skill: Spinning Axe
Damage: 55/60/65/70 → 45/50/55/60
The devs are nerfing her ultimate skill so she don’t always rely on it to escape sticky situations.
Ultimate Skill: Last Caress
Cooldown: 100/80/60s → 120/95/70s
Galio will receive a slight buff to make him more fun and tanky to play.
- Health per level: 115 → 125
Passive: Colossal Smash
- Cooldown: 5/4.5/4s → 5/4/3s
1st Skill: Winds of War
- [BUGFIX] Fixed an issue where Galio’s (1) was dealing its initial damage twice
- % Health Damage per AP ratio: 1.5% → 2%
The devs are giving her a slight nerf so skilled players can’t consistently take advantage of her.
- Damage: 72 to 240 (based on level) → 62 to 230 (based on level)
3rd Skill: Shunpo
- Range: 6.5 → 6
Leona’s performance so far has been unsatisfactory for the devs. They decided to buff her a bit in hopes that she can now compete with the meta champions.
- Base health regen: 7.5 → 9
- Damage: 25 to 137 → 33 to 145
3rd Skill: Zenith Blade
- Range: 7 → 7.5
A simple bugfix for Teemo’s 3rd skill.
3rd Skill: Guerrilla Warfare
- [BUGFIX] Camouflage duration per rank up now correctly displays as 3/3.5/4/4.5s instead of 3/4/5/6s (duration unchanged, tooltip fix only)
Ziggs early game is too powerful, according to the devs. They adjust his 1st skill to keep him from spamming too much during the early game.
1st Skill: Bouncing Bomb
- Cooldown: 6/5.5/5/4.5s → 7.5/6.5/5.5/4.5s
Ashe’s 2nd skill will be much more consistent now with faster cooldown.
2nd Skill: Volley
- Cooldown: 14/11/8/5s → 13/10/7/4s
Tristana’s burst damage has been amplified to allow her to keep up with other marksmen.
3rd Skill: Explosive Charge
- Active base damage: 65/80/95/110 → 70/90/110/130
Ultimate Skill: Buster Shot
- Base damage: 300/400/500 → 350/450/550
The devs are buffing his 2nd skill to make skill shots more rewarding for Varus players.
- Base Mana: 345 → 390
(2) Blighted Quiver
- Missing health damage:
- Level 1: 6.5% to 9.75% → 6.5% to 13%
- Level 15: 13.5% to 20.25% → 13.5% to 27%
Her ultimate skill is pretty weak during the early game. The devs are amplifying his early game potential.
(Ult) Final Hour
- Bonus AD: 20/30/40 → 30/40/50
- Cooldown: 90/75/60s → 80/70/60s
Xayah’s skill cooldowns are far too long in Wild Rift with the lack of ability haste items available. The devs are amplifying her a bit to compensate for this.
2nd Skill: Deadly Plumage
- Mana: 60 → 50
- Cooldown: 20/18/16/14s → 19/17/15/13s
3rd Skill: Bladecaller
- Root duration: 1s → 1.25s
Wild Rift Patch 2.2b: Items, Rune and Spell Changes
- Total cost: 2600g → 2800g
- Combine cost: 650g → 850g
- Base damage: 16 to 30 → 16 to 25
- Bonus damage HP ratio: 1% → 0.8%
- Stack duration: 8s → 6s
- Cooldown: 90s → 120s
Wild Rift Patch 2.2b: Game System Changes
- Damage bonus: 8% → 6%
Elder Infernal Drake
- Damage bonus: 12% → 9%
- Damage bonus per stack: 4% → 3%
- Movement speed bonus: 7.5% → 6%
Elder Cloud Drake
- Movement speed bonus: 11.25% → 9%
- Movement speed bonus per stack: 3.75% → 3%
Wild Rift Patch 2.2b: Free-to-Play Champion Rotations
- April 29 - May 5: Ezreal, Jarvan IV, Jhin, Leona, Lee Sin, Malphite, Orianna, Seraphine, Rakan, Teemo
- May 6 - May 12: Amumu, Camille, Draven, Katarina, Kennen, Lulu, Nami, Rammus, Vayne, Zed