Karakin map in PUBG Mobile: Release date, Size and Number of Players
- The new map is expected to arrive on April 7, 2021, and will replace the Vikendi map.
- The new Karakin map in PUBG Mobile stretches two square kilometers, one of the smallest maps in PUBG Mobile.
- A maximum of 64 players will drop on the battlefield.
The Karakin map in PUBG Mobile has been revealed during the 3rd Anniversary Livestream Party. The new map is expected to arrive on April 7, 2021, and will replace the Vikendi map. The new Karakin map in PUBG Mobile stretches two square kilometers and is one of the smallest maps for PUBG Mobile. A maximum of 64 players will drop on the battlefield and take advantage of the new mechanics such as Demolition Zone, Sticky Bombs, and Thin Wall Bullet Penetration. The Karakin map in PUBG Mobile will be arriving in a few weeks. If you’re eager to know more, then here are the details regarding the upcoming new battle royale map.
Karakin map in PUBG Mobile: Details
Several new features have been revealed for PUBG Mobile through its official social media handles earlier this month. One of these announcements is the arrival of the much-awaited Karakin Map in PUBG Mobile. However, this map will replace the Vikendi map in the mobile battle royale game, so players should enjoy the map before it gets replaced.
The official 1.3 patch notes for PUBG Mobile states the following about the Karakin map;
- Karakin stretches 2 square kilometers and is dry, open, and filled with rocks. On Karakin, every moment will challenge you.
- Gamers will experience long-ranged rifle battles in the mountains, city battles that require strategy, and tension-filled battles under the new mechanic, Demolition Zone, which is designed to cause random damage to buildings so that it makes players come out and battle.
Release Date of Karakin in PUBG Mobile:
The much-awaited Karakin map in PUBG Mobile will be released on April 27, 2021.
Number of Players in the Karakin map in PUBG Mobile:
Karakin will be a small map with a maximum of 64 players in each match. Due to the Karakin map’s relatively small size, matches will be quicker than large-scale maps like Erangel and Sanhok. This is perfect for players who just want to dive into the game and play a quick match to pass the time.
Demolition Zone Feature:
A noteworthy feature of the Karakin map is the Demolition Zone. This allows the area to change its layout in every match. This prevents players from camping inside safe areas since some of these terrains can get bombarded and destroyed anytime. If you hear a siren, you better get moving, unless you want to get carpet-bombed.
The much-awaited Karakin map in PUBG Mobile will soon arrive on April 27, 2021. Players will have to prepare because this won’t be just your traditional Battle Royale map. Every match can be a different experience for players due to the demolition zone mechanic.