Redeem Codes for Mobile Legends in March 2021
- Players can use these ML codes to redeem items like skins, diamonds, borders, and other free in-game loot and useful freebies that don't require you to spend any money.
- Updated March 23
Mobile Legends: Bang Bang regularly releases redeem codes. Players can use these ML codes to redeem items like skins, diamonds, borders, and other free in-game loot and useful freebies that don't require you to spend any money. Many games nowadays offer free loot as compensation either after updates or as an event reward, and Mobile Legends doesn't shy away from them either. There are many ML codes released but not all of them work. Sometimes the redemption limit has been reached for monthly codes. Here is a list of redeem codes that are active as of March 7th, 2021, and what you can get from them.
Mobile Legends (ML) Redeem Codes List March 2021
Check out our updated ML codes list for April 2021 HERE.
Active ML Codes:
These are some of the active redeem codes for Mobile Legends that are currently functional. Keep an eye on this list, though, as we’ll add more if and when Moonton releases them.
Expired ML codes:
These are expired ML codes. If a code is in this expired list, it will not work. When players use these codes, an error message saying: "Redemption Code Already Been Used" will pop up. This message means that too many people have already redeemed their items or that the code has expired. Either way, you cannot obtain items in Mobile Legends using these codes. Some sites incorrectly claim that these codes work.
How to use ML Redeem Codes
- Open Mobile Legends and copy your game ID from your profile section in the game.
- Open the code redemption page and fill out the details. Players will need to put in the redemption code and their game ID.
- Press ‘Send’ after inputting the game ID. Players will get the verification code in their in-game mailbox.
- On successful redemption, the player will get a message saying ‘Success’.