Wild Rift System Requirements: Minimum Specs and Best Settings
- Wild Rift’s System Requirements are surprisingly not that big despite it being one of the most visually appealing mobile games.
- The minimum requirements for Android is 2GB RAM and Qualcomm 410 with 1.6 GHz quad processor. For iOS at least 2GB Ram and A9 Processor.
- To get the best performance for lower-end devices, set all graphics settings to low and turn on 60 FPS if your device can handle it.
Wild Rift’s System Requirements are surprisingly not that big despite it being one of the most visually appealing mobile games in the market. Riot Games has optimized the game very well. So it can run on almost all mobile devices without losing its aesthetics. Of course, players with higher-end devices have an option to push the graphics of the game to its limits. If you’re wondering if your device supports the Wild Rift System Requirements then you’ve come to the right place. Here is a quick look at the Wild Rift System Requirements and what are the best settings to get the best performance in the game.
RELATED: Execration ML Reveals Their MPL Season 7 Roster
Wild Rift Minimum System Requirements
The game can run on 30FPS without stuttering on most low-end devices. Having a phone with at least 2GB Ram and a 2.0 GHz processor can help you reach 60 FPS maximum. On high-end phones like the Asus ROG Phone 3, the game can go up to 90-120 FPS. This also unlocks the ultra graphics settings which further improves the game’s visual effects.
For the android version, this is the Minimum Wild Rift System Requirements;
- Operating System: Android 4.4 and above
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- CPU: 1.5 GHz quad-core
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 Processor
For the iOS version,
- iPhone 6S and above.
- Operating system: iOS 9 and above
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Apple A9 Processor
Best Settings For Wild Rift to Reduce Stutter and Lag
These are the best settings for Wild Rift in order to reduce stuttering and lag in the game;
- Shadow Quality: Low
- Model Quality: Low
- 60FPS: On (If your device can handle it.)
- Texture Quality: Low
- Effects Quality: Low
- Resolution: Low
- Post Processing: Low (This is automatically turned off if your device doesn’t support it)
- Interface Animations: Off
- Floating Text: Off (Disables damage texts when hitting enemies.)
- Character Inking: Off (Black outline for characters)
RELATED: Mobile Legends: Shake Dice Event Leaked
Take note that the FPS depends if your device can handle 60FPS or not. Higher FPS can be advantageous in the game and make your skills more accurate but if your device can’t handle 60 FPS, it’s going to cause lag and other issues.