Upcoming COD Mobile Events in February 2021
- COD Mobile will be releasing a ton of new events this February along with the Fight for Humanity Event.
- COD Mobile announced that they will release a Valentine's day and Chinese New Year event soon. The release dates are still a mystery, so keep your eyes peeled for updates.
- Other events coming this February are new Battle Royale and Multiplayer game modes and loot crates.
Recently, COD Mobile released their Season 1: New Order content featuring new battle pass, seasonal challenges, and operators for players to collect. One of the most significant additions to the game as part of Season 1 is the “Fight for Humanity” event, which offers players tons of exciting prizes depending on which faction they sided with. However, this is not the only new event that is coming to the popular Mobile Battle Royale. Upcoming COD Mobile events include new Battle Royale modes, multiplayer game modes, valentine’s day events, Chinese New year events, and many more. These upcoming events are likely to be added to the game in a February 2021 update. Here is a sneak peek at the upcoming events for COD Mobile.
Upcoming Events in COD Mobile in February 2021
Fight For Humanity:
The Fight for Humanity event in the game is in full swing. This event allows players to pick a faction and fight alongside other players to acquire points to control territories found in the event map. The event offers a ton of rewards from gun skins, vehicles, and more.
COD Mobile will also be releasing limited-time Battle Royale game modes for players to enjoy. BR Blitz, Sniper Only, and Warfare will be available for a limited time that offers a brand new twist in the Battle Royale Genre.
Here are the dates for each Battle Royale game mode;
- BR Blitz: Jan. 29 until Feb. 4, 2021
- BR Sniper Only: Feb. 5 until Feb 11, 2021
- BR Warfare: Feb. 12 until Feb 18, 2021
- BR Blitz Returns: Feb. 19 until Feb. 26, 2021
It would be interesting to see if Activision will consider adding these Battle Royale game modes as permanent game modes.
Other additions to COD Mobile in February 2021:
Activision also announced more upcoming events for February. The devs haven’t announced an exact date for Valentine’s Day and the Chinese New Year event. Players speculate that it will be sometime on Feb.14, 2021.
Here is a quick look at the current and upcoming events coming soon in COD Mobile;
- 02/03 – 02/09: 10v10 Collection (MP)
- 02/03: Two New Seasonal Challenges Deadly Mist (Gas Grenade) and Premier Operator
- 02/05 – 02/11: 3v3 GunFight (MP)
- 02/05 – 02/11: BR Sniper Only
- 02/05 – 02/19: Fight For Humanity event
- 02/05 – 02/18: System Overload Draw The brand-new Ether – Network is here!
- 02/08 – 02/14: Grind Baby, Grind! (MP)
- 02/10 – 02/16: Russian Nuketown 24/7 (MP)
- Coming Soon: Valentine’s Day and Chinese New Year store content
The devs haven’t posted more information regarding the upcoming events. Players will have to keep their eyes peeled for announcements from Activision.
Needless to say, COD Mobile players have a ton of events to look forward to in February 2021. Activision is certainly going all out with their content and is steadily starting to make ground in the mobile Battle Royale Genre with their frequent updates.
Stay tuned for more updates regarding new and upcoming events in COD Mobile.