Leaked: Upcoming Events in Free Fire x One Punch Man Collab
- The upcoming events in the Free Fire x One Punch Man collaboration event have been leaked
- There will be a total of atleast 6 events featuring various prizes ranging from Weapon Skins to Surfboards
- To not miss out on these events, check out the article to learn more about the rewards and schedule of each events.
The One Punch Man collaboration event offers a ton of brand new content in Free Fire. Players who participate in the events are rewards with various free skins and in-game items. Here is the list of rewards players can acquire by participating in this collaboration event.
One Punch Man Demon Trials
Simply login into the game during the event period to receive rewards. The event lasts from Jan. 17 until Feb. 1, 2021.
Here are the rewards you can obtain by just logging in on consecutive days;
- Login 1 day: 1x Summon Airdrop
- 2 days login: 1x Pet Food
- 3 days login: 1x Gold Royale Vouchers
- Login 4 days: 2x Loot Crate Beauty and The Beast
- Login 5 days: 2x Shiba Boxes
- Login for 6 days: 2x Booyah Weapon Loot Crate
- Login 7 days: Saitama Loot Box
Don’t miss this opportunity to get loot crates and other exciting free items in the game just by logging in.
One Punch Man Hero Trial
Just by staying online and playing for a certain amount of time, players can receive various in-game items. By playing for a total of 120 minutes, the player will receive the grand prize, the AN94 - Carrot Imp-Head gun skin.
The event lasts from Jan. 23 until Jan. 25, 2021. Don’t miss out on this chance to obtain a new event exclusive gun skin.
Here are the rewards for merely staying online and playing the game normally;
- Played 30 minutes: 3x Victory Wings Loot Crate
- Played 60 minutes: 3x Diamond Royale Vouchers Feb Exp
- Played 120 minutes: AN94-Carrot Imp-Head
One Punch Man Dragon Trials
In this event, players will receive rewards after reaching a certain amount of kills in the game. The event lasts from Jan. 21 until Feb. 1, 2021. Achieving the last milestone of 30 total kills will reward players with the One Punch Man- themed Surfboard.
Here are the rewards for achieving a certain amount of kills in the game;
- Kill 10: 2x Ottero Box
- Kill 20: 3x Swagger Ownage Weapon Loot Crate
- Kill 30: One Punch Man Surfboard
Deathbox Drop - Purple Energy Token
During the event, Deathbox Drop will be available for a limited time that contains Purple Energy Tokens. These tokens are used to exchange for various rewards in the event shop.
Here are the rewards you can exchange with Purple Energy Tokens;
- 25 Purple Energy Core Token: Pet Skin - Beaston Glacier
- 10 Purple Energy Core Token: Weapon Royale Voucher
- 3 Purple Energy Core Token: Bounty Token
Peak Day Login Reward
Login on Feb.23 to receive a free Incubator Voucher 3x.
Fire Punch Event Tasks
Players need to defeat villains in this daily event. Rewards are given for every attack the players make.
Here is how to play the event;
- Complete daily event missions and acquire One Punch Man tickets.
- The tickets will be used to play the event. 1 attack costs two tickets, and rewards will drop with each attack.
- There will be three phases. The higher the phase, the better the rewards players will receive.
Here are the rewards players can obtain by participating in the event;
- Genos Backpack
- Saitama Parachute
- Avatar - One Punch Man
- Banner - One Punch Man
There are a lot of events waiting for players in this One Punch Man collaboration event. Don’t miss this opportunity to get a ton of rewards and event-exclusive skins.