Red Bull M.E.O. 2020 India - World Cricket Championship Announced
- Red Bull MEO 2020 India - World Cricket Championship Announced.
- The event is conducted in World Cricket Championship 2 and World Cricket Championship 3 for android devices.
- The winner will be crowned as the national champion.
Mobile esports tournaments have grown exponentially in India through the years. Most of these tournaments appear to be focused on Battle Royale games like Garena Free Fire and PUBG Mobile. However, Red Bull has now announced a new event geared toward mobile cricket games. Redbull Mobile Esports Open(MEO) in partnership with NODWIN Gaming announces Red Bull MEO 2020 India - World Cricket Championship. The tournament will be conducted in World Cricket Championship 2 and World Cricket Championship 3 for android devices. Participants will compete against India’s top players, and earn the right to call themselves the national champion.
Qualifiers for the Red Bull MEO 2020 India - World Cricket Championship will be held daily from Nov. 15 to Dec. 5, and 48 winners of the qualifying rounds will move to the pre-final round. The top 8 participants will then compete in the national final in Gurgaon, Haryana where the winner will be crowned as the national champion.
Red Bull MEO 2020 India - World Cricket Championship Registration
- Go to the website play.google.com or Google Play Store on your Android phone
- Find and install the latest version of any one of these two games - WCC2 or WCC3
- Sign-in to the game
- Click on the tab "Red Bull MEO Season 3 - Blitz Tournament" on the landing page
- Enter your name, email address, mobile number, accept the Terms & Conditions and click the Register button
- If your registration is successful, you will see the confirmation message on the screen
Participants and enthusiasts are encouraged to join the official tournament discord for more details and discussions regarding this event.
What is Red Bull MEO?
Red Bull MEO aka Redbull Mobile Esports Open is a competitive tournament in celebration of the mobile esports scene. Following their motto, “Open to all, won by one,” players will compete against the best players from their countries for a spot in the World Final. There they will have the opportunity to compete against the very top players in the world and have a chance at earning the title of being the best.
About the World Cricket Championship
Nexwave Multimedia’s World Cricket Championship is one of the more popular mobile sports games in India. The franchise has allegedly garnered 135 million downloads and has been rated among the top 10 mobile games by monthly users in India for four years in a row.
Disclaimer: NODWIN Gaming is a client of and a minority investor in AFK Gaming