Mobile Legends Advance Server: How to Download and Play
- The MLBB Advance Server is Moonton’s testing grounds for new content before it gets released on the regular servers.
- Only a limited number of players can join and play in the Advanced Server.
- Here is everything you need to know about how to join and download it.
The Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Advanced Server is Moonton’s testing grounds for new content before it gets released on the regular servers. This allows the devs to get feedback from players and fix or adjust the new content before it gets released publicly. However, only a limited number of players can join and play in the Mobile Legends Advanced Server. In order to gain access, players will have to send a request through the customer care option inside the game. Here is everything you need to know about the ML Advance Server, and how to download and play it.
What is Mobile Legends Advanced Server?
The Mobile Legends Advanced Server is a special server where new contents like events, heroes, features, and more are being polished before releasing on the regular server. Only eligible players can download and play on the advanced server.
How to Download and Play in the Mobile Legends Advanced Server
Before players can download the ML advanced server, they have to first meet the following minimum requirements;
- Must be an Android user.
- Plays from the South East Asia region.
- Must be player level 20 or above.
- Has a stable internet connection.
Players who meet the minimum requirements can proceed to apply for access to the server.
How to apply for the ML advance server
Before proceeding, players are advised to link their regular server account to their social media handles or to their Moonton account. This is done to avoid losing their progress in the regular server.
Players will have to fill up and submit a few details before they are granted access to the ML advance server.
Here is how you can request access to the server;
1. Access the Customer Care Option by tapping the icon beside your profile in the main menu.
2. Slide down and tap on the ‘Bug Reports’ option.
3. Once the option is selected a new set of options will appear. Tap on ‘Apply for the Advanced Server’.
4. After the next page loads, select the ‘Tap to Apply option’ to proceed to the application form.
5. Simply provide the necessary information and submit your request.
6. After clicking submit, it can take one week before you receive a response from Moonton.
How to download the Mobile Legends advance server
Once your request is successfully accepted, you will be granted access to the ML advanced server and a new option will appear in your account settings.
Now tap on the Test Server and let the game download all the necessary game files. Take note that your regular MLBB server progress will not be carried over to the advanced server. You will start with player level 1.
How to go back to the ML Regular Server
If you wish to go back to the regular servers, simply head back to your account settings and tap on the regular server button to go back to the regular server.
Players should keep in mind that the MLBB Advanced Server is made as a testing ground for new ML content. There will be instances where a hero will be overpowered but will eventually be fixed in time. Needless to say, it is a good server to join if you are curious about the upcoming content for the game.