5 Reasons Why Players Should Build Qingque in Honkai Star Rail



5 Reasons Why Players Should Build Qingque in Honkai Star Rail

John Dave Rossel
Updated On: 
Qingque is a 4-star Quantum character in Honkai Star Rail.
Players often ignore this character due to how reliant she is on luck and costs a lot of SP to deal the most damage.
Here are five reasons why players should consider building Qingque in Honkai Star Rail.

Qingque in Honkai Star Rail is arguably one of the most fun, and at the same time, the most frustrating characters to play in the game. This is due to the fact that luck is a huge factor when using her in battles. However, being lucky and pulling off the maximum amount of damage with Qingque in Honkai Star Rail can also be satisfying for a lot of players. For a 4-star character in the game, she actually deals quite a huge amount of AoE (Area of Effect) and Toughness Break damage. This makes Qingque in Honkai Star Rail one of the characters that players should consider building in the game.

5 Reasons Why Quingque is a Must-have in Honkai Star Rail

5 Reasons Why Qingque is a Must-have in Honkai Star Rail


1. Satisfying (and maybe frustrating) luck-based gameplay

As Gacha gamers we all yearn for that adrenaline rush when we achieve that shiny little animation when we get a 5-star character in character banners. This goes the same for Qingque in Honkai Star Rail as her kit is basically built around luck and RNG (Random Number Generator). While you will be spending a lot of Skill Points just to get four of the same Tiles to deal the most damage, pulling this off will be a satisfying experience.

If you’re extremely unlucky, you can always wait for her Ultimate ability which guarantees four of the same tiles drawn.

2. Perfect for Mono-Quantum teams

Considering how overpowered Mono-Quantum teams are in Honkai Star Rail, Qingque can easily be a main damage dealer. She can easily destroy Toughness Breaks on a group of enemies with her empowered basic attack, granted you have a team that can help funnel all the Skill Points in her for that lucky shot. It is an added bonus if you have Silverworlf in your team.

3. Being Unlucky is still Lucky

While a lot of players think having four of the same tiles with as little SP (Skill Points) used as possible is the best outcome when playing with Qingque, it may not always be the case. 

Her Skill allows her to draw two random tiles and increase her damage by a percentage per activation. This can be stacked four times with the fourth time producing a guaranteed four of the same tile. This means you will get more damage by being unlucky. After spending four SP, use your Ultimate skill to maximize the damage buff before using her enhanced basic attack. No matter what the situation may be, it will always be a win-win scenario.

4. Massive Defence shred as a Quantum unit

Due to Qingque in Honkai Star Rail being a Quantum-type character, she has access to one of the most powerful relics in the game. The 4-piece set of the Genius of Brilliant Stars allows a character to ignore 10% of an enemy’s defense stat. If the wearer is a Quantum unit, an additional 10% defense will be ignored for a total of 20% defense penetration. This effect is very useful against highly durable Elite Bosses in the game.

5. Benefits from Jing Yuan’s light cone and more

We all know how overpowered Jing Yuan’s light cone is in Honkai Star Rail. If you manage to grab a copy of this Light Cone, Qingque will benefit greatly from it. Of course, there are free-to-play (F2P) alternatives like Himeko’s 5-star signature Light Cone “Night on the Milky Way” that can be purchased in the shop using Undying Starlight.

If you’re down on your luck, you can always go for other 4-star Light Cone alternatives like Today Is Another Peaceful Day, Geniuses' Repose, and The Seriousness of Breakfast.

Published On: 
author profile picture
John has been reporting developments on major mobile MOBA titles such as Mobile Legends, Wild Rift, and Arena of Valor for over two years. He also understands and follows various other PC/Mobile games such as League of Legends, Crossfire, Warcraft and more.

Follow us on social media


Others Also Read