How to Fix Unable to Access Online Services Error In Warzone
- The “unable to access online services” error message in Warzone is connected to server or connectivity issues.
- Before trying any fixes, always check the official Twitter accounts and Down Detector to see if there are any ongoing server issues.
- A quick restart of your game should fix the issue but in case it does not work, you may need to flush your DNS or change it.
The “unable to access online services” error in Warzone shows up when the game client has connectivity issues. It is usually caused by the player’s internet, network hardware, or server issues. There are some solutions you can try to fix the “unable to access online services” error in Warzone but if none of the solutions listed below work for you, you will need to contact your ISP. Before trying to try any potential fixes for the “unable to access online services” error in Warzone, check Down Detector and the official Activision status page to find out if there are any ongoing server issues.
Check if Warzone Servers Are Online
Head to the following URLs:
If servers are unavailable according to the status pages, all you need to do is wait until the services are back online.
Fix Unable to Access Online Services Error In Warzone
Solution 1: Restart Call of Duty and the Blizzard App
- Exit Warzone
- Click on the Blizzard logo on the Blizzard App
- Click on Exit
- Boot the Blizzard App again
- Launch Call of Duty: Warzone
Solution 2: Restart your PC
- Press the Windows key on your keyboard
- Click on the Power icon
- Click on Restart
Solution 3: Flush DNS
Your temporary network files may be causing issues which is why cleaning your files can often fix the “unable to access online services” error in Warzone.
- Press the Windows Key
- Type “Command Prompt” and hover on the first app result
- Click on Run As Administrator
- If asked whether to allow Command Prompt to make changes to your computer, select Yes.
- You should now get a new window with a black screen.
- Type "ipconfig /flushdns" and press Enter.
- Type "ipconfig /registerdns" and press Enter.
- Type "ipconfig /release" and press Enter.
- Type "ipconfig /renew" and press Enter.
- Type "netsh winsock reset" and press Enter.
- Restart your computer.
Solution 4: Change DNS
Network issues might cause the “unable to access online services” error in Warzone. You should consider changing your DNS on your computer or on your router to see if it helps. Login to your router and head to the setup page. Leave all existing settings intact and change your primary and secondary DNS to any of the following:
There is also an app you can install by Cloudflare that can toggle OpenDNS on or off. Head to https://one.one.one.one/ and download the app for Windows. Once installed, toggle it on and try playing Warzone.