VALORANT Episode 2 Act 3 Announced: New Map Breeze, All Tiers and Rewards Revealed
- Valorant Episode 2 Act 3 is set to launch with a brand new map, new battle pass and new skin bundles.
- The new map Breeze is a remote island located somewhere within the southern part of the Bermuda Triangle.
- All of the new content will be available on April 27 including the map, battle pass and skins.
Valorant’s Episode 2 Act 3 is right around the corner and Riot Games just announced all of the content that fans can expect this season. All of the new content will be available on April 27 including a brand new map – Breeze. Valorant Episode 2 Act 3 will also introduce a brand-new battle pass with its own cosmetic rewards that players can unlock throughout the season. The brand-new Forsaken skin bundle is also available which features a fantasy-themed design that is quite different from the futuristic weapon skins the game normally receives. Here is a rundown of everything that is launching with VALORANT Episode 2 Act 3.
VALORANT Episode 2 Act 3: Breeze Map
The map is a remote island located somewhere within the southern part of the BERMUDA TRIANGLE. Featuring a bright, playful, and colorful environment with wide-open spaces and opportunities for long-range encounters. The key features of the map include
- Long Range engagements
- Large open spaces
- Wide choke points
- Important territory control
The map will be available to all players on April 27.
VALORANT Episode 2 Act 3: Forsaken Skin Bundle
With the newest Act, players will be receiving a brand new Forsaken skin bundle. The description reads “wear the remnants of the exiled Sovereign, the banished and corrupted Forsaken.” Here are the weapons that will be receiving skins as part of the bundle:
- Forsaken Ritual Blade (melee)
Here are all the cosmetic upgrades that you can unlock:
- Level 1: Model with custom ADS reticle and custom bullet ejectables
- Level 2: Custom muzzle flash VFX and fire audio; idle gem effect (gem swirls)
- Level 3: Custom equip VFX/Audio (cracks appear); custom reload VFX/Audio (cracks appear); custom inspect audio; gem reacts on kill
- Level 4: Kill Banner and Finisher
- Level 5: Chroma with gold model and blue VFX. Finisher and Kill Banner are themed based on Sovereign skin
The bundle price is set at 7,100 Valorant Points and it will be available on April 27.
VALORANT Episode 2 Act 3: Battle Pass
The new battle pass will be available from April 27 to June 21. It will be purchasable for 1,000 Valorant Points but it also includes free rewards that you can unlock without purchasing the battle pass.
- Lightwave Frenzy and 3 Variants
- Lucky Rabbit Buddy
- Lobster? Spray
- Bloodline Card
- Paul’s Pizza Party Card
- Lightwave Phantom (Level 25)
- Depths Vandal (Level 45)
- Songsteel (melee)
- Mementos Pt. 1 Card
- Knife Fight Card
- Dan the Penguin Buddy
- Get Carried Buddy
- Ancient Mysteries Revealed Buddy
- This is Also Also Fine Spray
- Dabbing Dan Spray