How to Get Free Valorant Twitch Prime Gaming Loot in March 2021
- Valorant Twitch Prime Gaming Loot is available for free to collect if you are an Amazon Prime subscriber.
- If you are not a member, you can sign-up for a 30 day free trial and grab the loot without paying anything.
- Gun buddies, sprays and Radianite Points have been given out so far by Riot as part of the Prime Gaming drops and more rewards are available in March 2021.
Valorant Twitch Prime Gaming Loot is an added incentive bundled with Amazon’s Prime Gaming subscription if you want to grab cosmetics and other ingame items. If you own an Amazon Prime membership, you can claim the cosmetics for free as long as you have an active subscription. If you want to get Valorant Twitch Prime Gaming Loot without paying, you can do so by signing up for a trial account for Amazon Prime services. The trial period lasts for 30 days, which means you can pick up a single month’s drops without needing Amazon Prime. Here is everything you need to do to start unlocking the Valorant Twitch Prime Gaming Loot bundled with your Prime Gaming subscription.
What Cosmetics Do You Get from The Valorant Twitch Prime Loot Drops This Month?
Some of the cosmetics we have received as part of the Valorant Twitch Prime Loot drops include the Netter Treter Gun Buddy, sprays, and more. The loot changes periodically, so you will need to maintain an active subscription if you want to grab all of the cosmetics that Riot offers via Twitch. If you did not claim a previous month’s loot, it would be permanently disabled so ensure that you login monthly to grab the free cosmetics. The latest Valorant Twitch Prime Gaming Loot includes a Hot Take Gun Buddy which looks like a bottle of sriracha sauce.
How to Sign Up for A Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Gaming Account
- Head to https://www.amazon.com/amazonprime
- Click on ‘Try Prime’
- Sign Up for a trial period of 30 days with your Amazon account.
If you sign-up for a fresh account, you will need to link a payment method like a debit card or credit card. $1 will be deducted from you to verify the payment information's authenticity, but it will be refunded to you within 24 hours. If your region does not offer Valorant Twitch Prime Gaming Loot or is not a part of Prime Gaming’s supported regions, you will not be able to redeem your drops.
How to Connect Your Twitch Account to Prime Gaming
Here is how you can redeem your Valorant Twitch Prime Gaming loot by connecting your Twitch account to your Amazon account.
- Log into your Riot Games/Valorant account.
- Log into your Twitch account.
- Go to the Connections page on Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/settings/connections
- Head to the Riot Games tab and ‘Connect.’
- Authorize Twitch to access your Riot Games account info.
You will now be able to claim your drops.
How to Redeem Valorant Drops from Prime Gaming
- Head to https://gaming.amazon.com/loot
- Log in to your Twitch account.
- Click on the Claim Now buttons for all the drops you want.
If you already linked your Twitch account with Riot Games, your drops will appear in-game immediately. You may need to restart your game sometimes to have the rewards show up.