How to Fix Valorant’s Party Not Ready Error In Four Easy Steps
- Valorant's party not ready error can be very frustrating if you want to queue with friends from other regions.
- The issue is often caused by version mismatches or due to Valorant's server issues.
- If you simply wait long enough, the game will put you in queue even if the error shows up initially.
Valorant’s party not ready error is among the most frustrating issues that you can get in-game. You get no prompt telling you what the issue is and how to fix it. One of the reasons why it happens is due to server issues so if you run into the party not ready error in Valorant, you should check the official Riot Games Support Twitter account to see if the servers are online. If it is not a server issue, we can help you with a few potential solutions that might get the job done for you. Here is a quick look at how to fix Valorant’s party not ready error.
How to Fix Valorant Party Not Ready: Check the Official Riot Games Twitter Account
The number one reason why the Valorant party not ready error shows up is due to server issues. The first thing you should do is check if there are any issues at Riot Games’ end.
- Head to @RiotSupport on Twitter
- Check recent tweets
How to Fix Valorant Party Not Ready: Check For Updates
It may be so that all party members are not on the same version of Valorant. Sometimes hotfixes can roll in and all it takes is a quick restart to check for updates.
- Exit Valorant.
- Right Click on your Taskbar and click on Task Manager.
- Find all processes starting with Riot in the new menu.
- Right-click on all the processes that start with "Riot" and click on ‘End Task’.
- Start Valorant
How to Fix Valorant Party Not Ready: Stay in Queue
One of the ways you can fix the Party Not Ready error is by simply waiting. According to a Reddit user, the party not ready status means that you have not been assigned a slot in-game or a slot on the server. All you need to do is wait and do not quit the game and you may be loaded into the champion select lobby. This has been an issue since Episode 1 Act III and it may resolve on its own if you wait long enough.
How to Fix Valorant Party Not Ready: Flush DNS
Your temporary network files may be causing issues which is why flushing your DNS can fix potential issues with how your internet is configured
- Press the Windows Key
- Type “Command Prompt” and hover on the first app result
- Click on Run As Administrator
- If asked whether to allow Command Prompt to make changes to your computer, select Yes.
- You should now get a new window with a black screen.
- Type "ipconfig /flushdns" and press Enter.
- Type "ipconfig /registerdns" and press Enter.
- Type "ipconfig /release" and press Enter.
- Type "ipconfig /renew" and press Enter.
- Type "netsh winsock reset" and press Enter.
- Restart your computer.